what is wildest place you had sex?

come on boys and gals, where is the wildest place you had sex? desciribe the scene and what maybe iit so wild?
Probably the craziest place we had sex was driving down the road...we had done the whole road head thing, but it was getting hot and heavy with her deep yhroating me while I drove our truck...it was late at night, not a lot of traffic, I had my fingers deep in her wet pussy....and her need for my cock overcame her and she hopped on my lap facing me while I looked over her should and she fucked me till we both came and yes....surprisingly managed to keep us on the road. Likely we got lucky a few times as I came and crossed the line perhaps....but so hot, erotic, and completely stupid all at the same time.

Thought it would be fun to ask my wife that. Here is what she sent
"I think it would be the movies during a movie. Well it was dark and thought was way from people to see what was going on but I thought wrong. Because once I sat on his lap everyone could see me then....going up and down on his lap!!!"

Their date started with them two going to her her nails done then dinner and a movie.

A school playground. We had been walking around talking and things went from there. We went over to this playground and were on the swings when we started getting a little more physical. We just decided to go for it right there on the grass.

A school playground. We had been walking around talking and things went from there. We went over to this playground and were on the swings when we started getting a little more physical. We just decided to go for it right there on the grass.

I assume late at night?! Mainly cuz you aren't in jail now as a registered sex offender..! LoL

re: what is wildest place you had sex?

I got a handjob standing at a crowded bar during the Kentucky Derby once. The girl even took her panties off for me to shoot my load into ... then stuck them in her pocket. Does THAT count?
gif_TeddyBear-jerking.gif

My *******-in-law is a racist who despises Black men.

Last year when he was on vacation my wife fucked her regular Black lover (bareback) in his bed, while I cheered her lover on from a chair in the corner of the room. She said it felt utterly empowering.

We didn't change the sheets so her daddy obviously isn't very astute.

Back