what is wildest place you had sex?

View attachment 112458

Sex in the penal system? Oh my god does that happen.

Your story does not catch my by surprise for a second. I will share some tales passed on to me by relatives and one I can confirm with my own presence. That image is just a shoop another did. Still, that is inspired by more then a few true life events.

I was never in prison as an adult but I shared some stories about sex, IR sex too, within institutions. Staff fucking teens (IR) there and us ******* fucking (IR and same race sex) each other in the group homes where there were both boys and girls. Detention halls were all male population and I never encountered any boys getting it on with female staff that I could be sure was a real tale and not just BS bragging; not from the short times I was in those.

I have family in Missouri. My one uncle has been in life long trouble with the law. He is a decent guy and kind, but not too bright in terms of some decisions he made and he had bad luck.

He and I can talk for hours about many different adventures he had in his effort to become an honest citizen. That process of being on parole and having to obey those rules and how the system is really set up for money are the main themes. He had to pay when he saw his parole officer, he had to pay to attend certain rehab meetings, he had to pay to go to court etc. Each day he was in jail he was assessed $5 for toiletry expenses and $10 for other expenses and he had to pay the debt to the county etc.

Anyway, in one of his reintegration to society phases he was passing through a half way house for parolees. He told me on how this was a scam run by the woman who got grant money, local and federal, to run her program and a few others like it.

Her programs helped ex-cons get placed in jobs, low level labor mostly, find housing and had adult education programs too. She had good overall success and kept getting money and she was written about in articles etc.

The one failing to her program was the black males who had a very high recidivism rate. That seemed to be the bad mark and no one who looked at the program to audit it know why. It was not secret to the men in the program why however.

This lady, white if you had not guessed, would fuck the black men who came into her program. Only if they were black and hung however. Seems many of the blacks were packing huge cocks.

She had a nice, tight and athletic body but a real crocodile face. I saw a picture of her later and I can confirm this. She'd fuck and suck the blacks, anal was not a problem either, and take them on a few at a time. She would do creampies with some but only condoms with others I was informed. Real wild and nasty interracial sex.

I was told too that her two sisters were also into this. Her one sister was the same as the woman looks wise, not too nice face but toned body, and the other was a total cutie in face and body.

I am not sure about the program head's husband. I have no information on their relationship. The one sister, cute one, had a few ******* and one of the ******* was black. So I was told but who knows.

I trust my uncle on this tale. Still for all the fact from fiction details, I don't have them. From what he heard the sisters like to party with many black felons in hotels. Makes sense, but again I can't get into details of the fucking since I never learned those.

What is known is how many blacks went back into the correctional system. The persons who were not 'teachers pet' did so much better at turning their lives from past criminal ways.

The reason I was given made sense. This lady, who was fucking the blacks, would cover for them. She'd given them clean piss to pass ******* tests, gave them some money to live on, signed off that they attended certain schooling and programing, lied about their whereabouts and behavior and such. A trade off of she gets to fuck blacks and orgasm a lot and she will lie to the authorities about what these guys are up to.

Seems many of the blacks were doing dope and hanging out with their gang friends or other criminal pals and up to their old ways. So most did a crime, were caught and went to prison once more.

The only part of the story I don't like is the federal money that in part paid for her programs. Get black cock on your own lady! It is not difficult. I don't want to pay for that waste of money and your deception nor do other tax payers!

She had herself in a position of power over the blacks and she traded sex for a free ride in terms of working a rehabilitation program. She has an unlimited pool of black males, young and old, to access from those being released from prison. Having a big black cock was not a get out of jail free card for the guys. Yet it was a ticket to act out and keep on the old path while not doing any work for these black men, and get lots of white pussy, until the clock ran out.

The program is still active. I think it was scaled back like everything due to money just drying up. I can reason so is this woman's affairs with black parolees still active. She is a few years older but she is still in a position of authority to divert black men for her sexual kinks.

My cousin, ******* of my uncle, who lives in Missouri has four ******* from four different men. Classic deep woods country living. Her second baby is biracial. Just thought I'd add that information in at random. One of the men, white, with whom she had a baby is always in a out of jail himself.

Speaking of mixed race *******... I have met in person the woman who was involved in my last tale of Missouri prison sex. That lady is a real angel and a hero.

I was down in Missouri seeing family and on business. In the small town I was in I was introduced to this older white lady. She was really a great person.

She was in her 50s and had two black babies with her. Mixed race *******. After some time passed, she told me about the *******. What a tale!

A 23 year old white lady, pretty as anything, was involved in massive check fraud. The amounts were over $50,000. That is serious a “go to prison” amount. So into Club Fed she went.

In this Missouri women's prison some of the male COs, black and white, and even the warden, black man, so it was rumored would have sexual relationships with some of the women. The guards for sure, and again rumors of the black warden.

Many of the women consented, some did not. Many liked getting fucked as it was a way to pass the time. I could not comment on this since I don't know the women first hand. I was told this check hanger was not looking for sex and she raped. Sex when on with her for some time. She got pregnant.

It seems like a no brainer that a love baby of an female inmate in an all women's facility was an issue. Some women come in pregnant, this one was not pregnant when she entered and was there 7 months before she became knocked up. Uh-oh!

The older woman telling me this is very pro life and works with those pro life groups and charities to support that aim. Good for her. She had dealt with this prison before in helping women who went to jail pregnant and did not want to keep the baby to deliver the baby and get the baby into the private foster care placement and not to abort nor to have the kid wind up in the inferior state run baby services sector.

With this beautiful white check forger, it seems there was pressure to have her terminate the baby. Apparently there was some dirty pool or arm twisting to not let this woman be able to get the ******* into the state baby care programs. Too many red flags would go up.

So, long tale short, this pro life lady who had raised 10 ******* of her own (all white if you care) said she'd take the baby of this inmate lady and raise it. She got the lady not to abort.

The pro life lady got a call a few months later from the prisoner who was in tears. She said she was grateful for the offer but matters were worse. She found out she was carrying twins! The pro life lady said that was a shock but the deal stood.

The births came and the ******* were black. That shocked a few people it seemed. Anyway, the pro life lady took the babies and was raising them. Very cool.

I am not sure if the prison mom was getting cock, BBC it seems, on the inside of the lock up. She very will could have been raped. If it was *******, I hope the sons of whores get many ass kickings for that injury many times in their lives. I don't know either way. I was just told the tale as I was told.

Could be the girl called '*******' to cover up her own part in the fuck fest. No birth control in prisons after all. Or it might have sadly and awfully been true *******. The end is the ******* are healthy and with a good, but older, mom and ******* now.

So... Sex in the penal system, in jail and outside of jail, does happen. Interracial sex at that. I am sure there are a thousand tales to be told like this. Nothing new under the sun after all, when it comes to sex and human nature.
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wildest was either giving my ex dom a bj in church bathroom during mass and then having to go up for communion

or

camping trip with 14 of my ex doms friends and collegues for 3 days....that was a little too much, but i was well well satisified
14 cocks for three whole days! Damn girl!Write a story for us about it

at a local state park by our house more than once with hubby
once in the girls bathroom at a state park when I met one of my BBCS there for some fun gave him a blow job and got my ass and pussy fucked and filled
and in my reg. BBC 's back yard as he was cooking dinner for us and it started to rain as I was on my knees sucking his bbc and riding him

at a local state park by our house more than once with hubby
once in the girls bathroom at a state park when I met one of my BBCS there for some fun gave him a blow job and got my ass and pussy fucked and filled
and in my reg. BBC 's back yard as he was cooking dinner for us and it started to rain as I was on my knees sucking his bbc and riding him
and I forgot about the girls bathroom with a bbc coworker 4 times when we worked together

come on boys and gals, where is the wildest place you had sex? desciribe the scene and what maybe iit so wild?
Some of the places where my wife had sex was wild as it was weird place to have sex and some of places was not wild but voyeuristic sex so it was adventure sex.. In Mumbai.. There are small cabins for family in restaurants . My wife had sex in cabin.. Although it was not fully visible.. It was evident for everyone to understand what is going on in the cabin
Second place was sex in toilet in a running train... TICKET checker came to know that she had sex with her lover so he charged her for ******* and he demanded sexual favour to get acquitted from charge.. She agreed to it then he and his friends took her to one of the empty suit and fucked her for 4 hours.
Once me nd my wife and her brother were going together for tourist place.. Initially we decided to book two rooms.. I suggested that we can sleep all in one room and save money.. We slept three on the same bed and although my wife's brother pretended that he is sleeping he ended up watching our sex and I enjoyed how restless he became while and after watching his sister nude and fucking..

Haven't thought of this in years but when I was in the 10th grade, I went to the state fair with 2 of my buddies. After riding most of the rides, we decided to walk along the midway and see some of the side shows. They had a girls dancing and stripping show and was giving a preview out side, so we stopped and watched. Two girls from our HS came along and caught us looking. I did not know these girls very well but they were very cute. I had met one of them at a church function so was embarrassed being caught watching these strippers. She was a great looking gal and had a really nice figure. She was wearing a long dress which was very loose so you couldn't see her figure at that time. So they watched right along with us and one of them said they would go in to see the show if we would. Shocked the hell our of me but I was willing and so were my buddies. We were the very last persons to go in and there were very few seats. I found one on the front row but there were no more so the girl I met at church said she would sit on my lap. Oh my God, I thought. I get hardons just looking at girls so how could I hide pone if she was sitting on my lap. Didn't matter cuz we had to sit down. I was instantaneously erect and she was sitting right on top of it. I knew she felt it and I realized that she had actually hiked up her skirt so that it was bunched around her waist and her rear end was sitting directly on my very hard dick. I took the hint and put my hands underneath her dress and unzipped my fly and stuck that dick right into her very wet pussy after moving her panties over. I fucked her the entire show and came twice because I couldn't take it out with out creating a real mess. The show ended and I quickly put my now very soft dick back into my pants and we left. The girl was smiling big time. I decided that I had to leave and asked her if she would ride with me. I took both girls home in my old chevy but took my new gal last. We talked out front of her house and she wanted more so we started dating and fucking for the rest of my HS career. I continued fucking of and on for 20 years even after she and I both married others. Lord she was a hot gal. I also have a story with her where I ran into her after she was married at a bar while her husband was out of town. I had one of my African American marine buddies with me and we took her to her place and that was her first black man. She was amazed when I also gave my buddie a great blow job too. I just couldn't see letting her have all that great black cock when I sucked all the time. Great night

Last edited:
On my parents' bed while my dad was in the backyard grilling, and my mom and little sister were in the pool. They were all maybe 30 feet from us, and we could hear them talking and splashing around. It was a quickie, but thrilling.

Now that's bold you like taking chances of getting caught?

Back