what is wildest place you had sex?

On my parents' bed while my dad was in the backyard grilling, and my mom and little sister were in the pool. They were all maybe 30 feet from us, and we could hear them talking and splashing around. It was a quickie, but thrilling.

Was it with a white guy or a black guy..?

Hell yeah lol - long story, short: there was a fenced part with a very dark opening on the side of the bldg to squeeze in that went from the front to the back alley. :devil:

I love pussy idk bout that public ******* man the women in Austin are very sexy .

we have game we play on new years eve............. she wont let me be the last fuck she has in the outgoing year or the first cock she has in the new year
new years eve 2014 which was as it happened a Wednesday night, and hadn't been fucked by myself since the Saturday the27th the day after boxing night when I fucked her after she had been out that night, meeting her boss on the Monday night she claimed she had completed half the deal by not letting me fuck her that night just cleaning her up while she swallowed me.
She was going out as normal meeting her boss later, she was going earlier than normal, I helped her get ready and she was sitting on the edge of the bed just strapping her high heels up, she was struggling with the one ankle strap on her right foot and got her anklet hooked up in the shoe strap , I knelt down to untangle it and her phone rang, fixing her shoe, I was gazing at her naked shaved slit and leaned forward gently easing her legs wider and went straight on her clit with my tongue, she lay there chatting away, and I kept flicking her clit and after a few minutes, despite still on her phone, I sensed her lifting her ass off the bed and her legs trembling, instead of wrapping her legs around my back as she would have done any other time, she was digging her heels in the carpet her ass moving now at rapid pace, I heard her say she would have to go off the phone, then a short pause,,,,,,then,,,"you bastard you know what that does to me" and she squirted right in my face, then ,,,"I need your cock NOW", I was straight to take up that offer and slammed my cock straight up her, immediately followed by her heels in the back of my thighs, and I erupted in her quickly jut as she came herself. After she recovered she said "well now you can clean that up you dog before I go" after doing as bid I told her that now she was fucked by me, she had better make sure she gets another cock by midnight, she then accused me of doing it deliberately and laughing I told her yes, but adding quickly "well you know what your going to have to do"
She left shortly after in a taxi having arranged for me to meet her in this bar around 10.30pm and see what was happening.
I arrived at the place it was packed to the seams, and after a while I saw her on the corner of the bar, sitting with three men one which was her boss, I stayed my distance until I saw her get up and go to the ladies, following I waited for her to come out and asked how it was going and had she had her "obligatory fuck" she said no but "I'm working on it" and she went back to where she had been with these guys, the bar was busy and it was difficult to find space where I could watch,without being noticed and spent ages working my self closer to her spot as people got served, I was behind a post now about 20 ft away from her and could see she was now sitting on this guys lap who was now sitting on the stool she had been sitting on, her boss had his back to me and I couldn't see that clearly, and looking at the clock it was now 11.45 pm, and she got off this guys lap and went again to the ladies, again I followed but this time she waited before going in and I said, "well looks like you failed your "new yrs bet" she looked at me, and nodded her head at me, motioning me to follow her, we went outside in the car park she pulled me to her and she lifted her dress up slightly and said "slide your fingers there" I did and my fingers slipped straight in her, and she was dripping with fresh spunk, "taste it" she grinned, and then smoothed her dress back, saying "I have just done it sitting on his lap in front of you, and when you go back watch this time dopey you might learn something"
she went straight back, the same guy was sitting on the stool, and it was now just before midnight,,,,everyone cheered as the clock struck midnight fireworks were going up outside and half the bar emptied instantly, I walked away from the bar and moved the other side of the room to a vacant table as I was to conspicuous by the bar, but further away but I could see the four of them.
there was a lot of laughing and joking going on between them then I saw the guy on the stool being half pulled of by the other two guys inc her boss, and them shuffling around as she was lifted under the armpits onto the lap of the new guy on the stool, the others stood round trying to form a screen around them, I couldn't see a lot, but I did see her head jerk back several times before she she got off
they then all four of them left together ,as she walked past me she gave me a dirty sly smile and a little descrete wave with just her fingers and they walked out and it wasn't until the next lunchtime I saw her to get all the details
but she had the three of them again several times before I got my new year fuck

I was at Dave & Busters in Dallas with my boyfriend Jamal and the 4 black guys that worked for him in 2002. Jamal had planned a party for all the guys that night where I was going to be their whore. One of the guys couldn't be at the party but he wanted to fuck me before he left Dave & Busters. The guys all gathered around our little table and he bent me over the table, raised my dress and fucked me right there. When he finished I got under the table and cleaned his cock before he left. When we left I had his cum running down both legs.

Phyliss

My wildest was either giving my ex dom a bj in church bathroom during mass and then having to go up for communion

or

camping trip with 14 of my ex doms friends and collegues for 3 days....that was a little too much, but i was well well satisified
You sound like the perfect candidate for an evening with the guys....mmmmmmmmm.mmmmm care to chat?

Back