What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

Most my wife ever had at one time was 3 over a Friday evening until late Sunday evening. She was just 18 at the time and her 3 men were 22, 25 and 42. She told me that while she enjoyed herself with them, her preference is one or two so she can concentrate on each one. She also said that she wouldn't be adverse to doing it again. GTR

Ok total 32...

For my ex's birth day in 2014

we had planed a 16 man BBC GB at hotel in Tampa - which was a total bust
But went on an crazy sex adventure...

over 6 hours she took on 19 men (17 fucks 2 Bj only)
over 16 hours she took on 32 men (fucked 27 gave 5 BJ only)

3 where pre planed - pre screened - 29 random strangers
only 9 BBC ? the rest where white or Hispanic
she recieved a total of 23 creamies (4 wore rubbers) and 5 swallowed loads of cum.

When we got tested for the next 3 month we were DDF (didnt catch anything)

here is the time line:
10 am we stopped at Fantasyland Tampa where she sucked off 2 - fucked one (thru a glory holes)
Then checked in the hotel for a planed GB at noon (we had invited 16 men) 3 showed up.
at 2pm frustrated - went back to Fantasyland where she fucked 13 men in the theater (over a 2+ hours)

left fantasy land about 5 decided to head home (we lived in Vero), half way home decided to go to hit one of the adult theaters in palm beach.

8:30PM we got to Palm beach video where she fucked 4 - sucked off 3

11Pm went to follies theater (real sleazy) she only fucked on BBC there

about midnight on the way home made a stop at redlight theater where she fuck 5 men in one of the booths one after the other

Got home at 2:30AM

34 total in 2 days in atlanta last year. Had a Friday night gangbang with one group. Saturday afternoon gangbang with another group. Then a big saturday night gangbang with other females present. Hubby scheduled and arranged it all and needless to say, we go back to Atlanta at least once a year for weekends like this. It's a pleasure and orgasm overload for me which I love!

Attachments

• DSC01967.jpg
    DSC01967.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 870
34 total in 2 days in atlanta last year. Had a Friday night gangbang with one group. Saturday afternoon gangbang with another group. Then a big saturday night gangbang with other females present. Hubby scheduled and arranged it all and needless to say, we go back to Atlanta at least once a year for weekends like this. It's a pleasure and orgasm overload for me which I love!
That’s super hot, and I don’t think my holes could take it :-((((

I must say this was a hard night until 5 am in the morning at the KitKat club in Germany both myself and Tanya my girls got to be used next to each other I lost count but she had 74 loads into her cunt and ass I was a light weight with 68 this was a one off it was days before anything gripped in any part of me

Back