What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

My first wife (now ex-wife) used to do 2 dates an afternoon/evening with black guys in Tokyo. She was self employed. Some week days she'd finish work early, and then do an early date and late date on the same day, exclusively with black guys she met on some site.

But way before then, she came over once on a 16-day vacation and had 30+ guys in that period. I also fucked her at least once every day of that vacation. But they were all white, I am afraid to say. Still, I loved what a slut she was. Well, not just a slut, but a slut with real unquenchable appetite.

This is a dumb ass post, I don’t even gotta look through to know most of the ******* people are saying is make believe. How many blacks you fucked, the way that ******* is worded doesn’t even sound right. Some of y’all people really got silly ******* swirling around in your heads.

Who the hell are you to say this post aren’t true, we just came back from Splash Mocha and saw a few lady’s taking a few BBC at least 10

This is a dumb ass post, I don’t even gotta look through to know most of the ******* people are saying is make believe. How many blacks you fucked, the way that ******* is worded doesn’t even sound right. Some of y’all people really got silly ******* swirling around in your heads.
That’s why your wife sneaks and gets banged raw on a regular. You think it’s dumb because that little wee wee won’t stay hard or satisfy anyone. Stay on the sidelines cuck boi

Back