What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

What is the largest number of blacks you have fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?
Pam's first ever multiple sex partners was three in one night! They were my old university friend, Edwin, who by the way went the privilege of giving Pam her first ever BBC, was also only the second guy to ever fuck her! Pam was an actual virgin when we married! The second guy at the party that night was Eduard, Edwin's twin brother in fact. The third guy was a bit of a jerk, he managed to stick it into Pam just once that night, blew his load on his second or third thrust and was useless for the rest of the night. Nevertheless, this didn't change the count at three!
P.S. Pam hasn't had another "multiple" in excess of three since then, but to watch her get laid by six or more well endowed black studs remains one of my greatest fantasies!

Some time back, my ex-husband brought three black friends home after work (we kind of pre-planned it). They took turns fucking me in the bedroom while my husband sat in the living room with the others. While it wasn't THAT many guys, each of them fucked my brains out like hubby never could, and each one came inside me and gave me a leg-shaking back bending orgasm. Waking up the next morning, sore and their cum still dripping from me, I felt an incredible urge to find them and do it again. But hubby was no longer into it. Why he's my ex.

One of my wife's bulls set up a gangbang for her last year. I fluffed all the men who then fucked her at a pool party. The whole thing lasted about 8 hours and she did the men multiple times. She was tired but loved it
That is awesome, yet the question remains how many BBC's pummeled your wife, pumping her full of their thick, white-hot seed during the gangbang?
Enquiring minds like mine want to know...need to know :)

15 at a birthday party it was magical :blackgreedy:. But I've done a lot of 3 & 4 over the years.
View media item 113
This is yet another one of your many moving and inspirational pictures to me.
I adore how well your hubby captures you taking on your variety of so many, many BBC lovers.
Your sexual fierceness and sensual power over helpless cucks, like myself, is what makes looking at your profile and your journey so satisfying.

Any women wanting to increase the number of BBCs you've fucked in a 1, 2, or 3 day period contact me ASAP! I have a gangbang group in the Washington, DC area and can increase your "BBC Intake" exponentially :)

Any women wanting to increase the number of BBCs you've fucked in a 1, 2, or 3 day period contact me ASAP! I have a gangbang group in the Washington, DC area and can increase your "BBC Intake" exponentially :)

I'm not near DC, but honestly, I'm just glad this kind of thing goes on. Gangbang groups like this should pop up everywhere.

Back