What’s your highest number of bulls fucked in one week?

This is my kink so I definitely want to know. 😈😈😁
Sorry I wasn’t thinking about it being someone eles interests. To answer the question, I am not sure I could put an exact number to it, if playing with one or two I’d b more interested in quality fucks not quantity but if going to club or party then 8 know I will have a large number as it just seems to happen I get naked and guys start lining up to have a turn, usually after an evening at a club, I will ask one or two that really stood out to me and ask them to join my husband and I at our hotel for the night, so with all that thought in mine in a week I’ll say maybe one private party, two nights at a swing club and a few nights with one at our room so my number would have to be around 20 plus.

Sorry I wasn’t thinking about it being someone eles interests. To answer the question, I am not sure I could put an exact number to it, if playing with one or two I’d b more interested in quality fucks not quantity but if going to club or party then 8 know I will have a large number as it just seems to happen I get naked and guys start lining up to have a turn, usually after an evening at a club, I will ask one or two that really stood out to me and ask them to join my husband and I at our hotel for the night, so with all that thought in mine in a week I’ll say maybe one private party, two nights at a swing club and a few nights with one at our room so my number would have to be around 20 plus.
Mmmmm I would have had you after that haha

7 at location in Tampa . All were given what they were there fir . Hitwife that wanted bbc fantasies filled . She wasn't disappointed

Back