What’s your highest number of bulls fucked in one week?

Rikochan

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
ME, US
We’re going to Vegas for 7 nights and setting up as many possible sex dates as we can. We’re only doing like 1 or 2 touristy things during the week…the rest of the time it’s going to be partying and sex—and partying sex 😂

How many different bulls do you think I can fuck I a week in Vegas? I might be having a couple small gangbangs, if that affects your guess…

What your highest count of bulls fucked in one week?

My wife isn't into the group thing, she prefers to concentrate on one Bull and have a deep connection, so she never had more than one at a time. However, the weekly count can definitely be high with her, especially in the right setting. When we went to Hedo she achieved a whole dozen (although to be fair a couple of those were quickies in the hot tub area), including one guy that spent two whole nights with her (fucking and sleeping together).

I wish for you to have just as much if not more Black Kings giving you the business like only they can. I hope you get satisfied in terms of not only quantity but also in quality and of course size. I guarantee it will be a momentous event when you first see and touch a true 10+ inch thick BBC (and I believe you might find a couple in LV).

Enjoy your trip and experience!

I remember one week years ago we went to a hotel party in Erie Ohio. It was 5 couple and a bunch of black guys. My wife had a blast and played with 6 guys that night. The following Tuesday she went on a date with a black LS friend. Friday she had another play date that I drove her too. So a total of 8 black studs in one week. Actually not her record but a very really Hot because of the variety of play. She was so horny that week, couldn’t get enough;)

We’re going to Vegas for 7 nights and setting up as many possible sex dates as we can. We’re only doing like 1 or 2 touristy things during the week…the rest of the time it’s going to be partying and sex—and partying sex 😂

How many different bulls do you think I can fuck I a week in Vegas? I might be having a couple small gangbangs, if that affects your guess…

What your highest count of bulls fucked in one week?
Different bulls in a week or how many times fucked in a week?

Back