What is it about interracial cuckolding that turns you on?

Why does cuckolding get you off

• Humiliation

Votes: 25 11.3%
  • Sissification

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Submission

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Seeing wife degraded

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Seeing wife satisfied

Votes: 145 65.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
*If i was married*For me anyways, it would be about the submission aspect, submitting to the reality that I know I would be unable to please my wife to allow her that which she deserves.

Havent experienced anything yet wifes not ready but I myself would love to try it I
For me its seeing a nice thick bbc cock long stroking some hot white girl the look on there face from pleasure and the sounds moaning and talking *******

I love being Robins cuckold husband. We have a very strong marriage and living the IR lifestyle that we live only makes our marriage stronger. Robins needs and desires to be with black men is very important to me and I love supporting and encouraging her to fuck black men...it actually turns me on being her support system in the IR lifestyle....listening to her likes and dislikes in different BBC situations.....offering my advice when she asks...knowing that I am a big part in her interaction with black men. All of this brings me what I truly love....the ability to be there when shes fucking BBC....seeing my beautiful white wife getting the pure pleasure that she can only find from fucking black men...making me proud of her for crossing the line and accepting that black men are sexually superior and living the IR lifestyle that truly keeps her happy and satisfied. :qos:

I would be just as satisfied to be there to see a sexy lady get fucked really good by a nice thick cock I would like to prepare his cock with a bj and then clean it up with my tongue just seeing her take a BBC turns me on

I absolutely love sports. And perhaps the most exciting part of a big game is the comeback. I just love it when my favorite team is losing and as the game is nearing the end they make a furious comeback to pull out an exciting victory! Now that’s fun!

Perhaps you are living in defeat today. Maybe you’ve failed in your job, family, friends...or your marriage is in trouble. I want you to remember that a comeback is always possible! A couple who maintains intimacy together, are more likely to stay together.

Some reasons why interracial cuckolding turns me on as a white man who has a kinda ‘beta’ personality:
  1. The sexual superiority and victory of the black bull. A mix of excitement and humiliation is triggered when the white man is out-competed by the black man’s bigger cock, stronger body, sexual ability etc. This mix of jealousy and sexual thrill is powerful stimulant.
  2. penis size comparison. While the importance of cock size is sometimes exaggerated in a cuckolding fetish, penis size IS a symbol of power. Seeing a white woman enjoy a much larger black cock reinforces that size matters and that the woman deserves a bigger dick than her white partner can provide. I like themes of big black cocks stretching and re-sizing white women so that she can barely feel her smaller white husband or boyfriend’s penis- assuring that the blacked white woman will return again and again to hung black men for sexual satisfaction.
  3. Racial Contrast and stereotypes. Interacial cuckolding draws upon racial stereotypes but also shatters sexual taboos. Black men fucking white women with the husband or boyfriend’s permission taps into all kinds of racial stereotypes about blacks as more sexually aggressive etc. black on white cuckolding can also be racially liberating at the same time because the black bull takes the ultimate prize (the white woman’s pussy) from the socially dominant (but sexually wimpier) white man.

Some reasons why interracial cuckolding turns me on as a white man who has a kinda ‘beta’ personality:
  1. The sexual superiority and victory of the black bull. A mix of excitement and humiliation is triggered when the white man is out-competed by the black man’s bigger cock, stronger body, sexual ability etc. This mix of jealousy and sexual thrill is powerful stimulant.
  2. penis size comparison. While the importance of cock size is sometimes exaggerated in a cuckolding fetish, penis size IS a symbol of power. Seeing a white woman enjoy a much larger black cock reinforces that size matters and that the woman deserves a bigger dick than her white partner can provide. I like themes of big black cocks stretching and re-sizing white women so that she can barely feel her smaller white husband or boyfriend’s penis- assuring that the blacked white woman will return again and again to hung black men for sexual satisfaction.
  3. Racial Contrast and stereotypes. Interacial cuckolding draws upon racial stereotypes but also shatters sexual taboos. Black men fucking white women with the husband or boyfriend’s permission taps into all kinds of racial stereotypes about blacks as more sexually aggressive etc. black on white cuckolding can also be racially liberating at the same time because the black bull takes the ultimate prize (the white woman’s pussy) from the socially dominant (but sexually wimpier) white man.
Fabulous answer!

Quiet simply put .... watching my wife get a really good big black cock fucking that totally satisfied her white swollen wet wanton pussy to the point that, after numerous orgasms, cried, and I quote, "No more! No more! Please! No more! I can't take anymore! Please!" At that point I knew that Edwin, my old university room mate and friend, had really excelled in satisfying her poor pussy! The sight of Edwin's huge black cock against the whiteness of my wife's white pussy as it ****** itself into her cavity was an awesome sight! Edwin stretched those pussy lips to their limits! He went bare back and every time he had an orgasm he deposited each huge load of cum deep within her pussy! That's my wife's pussy you see in our Avatar. I took this picture the morning after Edwin had blackened it the night previous! My wife was laying out on the patio at the time, au natural, wanting the sun to sooth it! She stated that it was still feeling a little sore and swollen from the previous evening. A short while later Edwin joined us on the patio and was quickly back into her, yes, right there on the patio!:blackgrimace:
ohhhhhhhh my

Regarding the subject of Cuckoldry: every hubby must first dertermine what level of cuckoldry he wishes himself and his woman to indulge in. Such is an advice I give to most couples, and I've as well written articles about it in my blog. It's best they choose what they want out of it and let the Bull supply the rest.
:))))))))))----------------------------------

there are many ways that question could be answered but feel that it is slightly different for everyone who experiences the moment on an individual basis. For me it as changed over the time since our first time involving another male to join us for fun. we have only ever played with BBC as that was mrs inked decision when we began and that was over 6 yrs ago, i on the other hand i have had other relationships in the past where we had MMFs that did not involve BBC, to be honest i do prefer and like the fact that mrs inked said she would only play with BBC, our first couple of times i was more involved in the actual sex but soon realised that i enjoyed watching the intimacy more than partaking in it, the one thing that turned me on the most was that it was plainly obvious from watching them pleasuring one another she was totally at ease, in fact it looked like she was oblivious to everything else, i dont think she would of stopped if a bomb had gone off under the bed, i was mesmerised by her, she is the centre of everything i love and care about and for any women to be able to give themselves in such a way is a very personal thing but for my wife to be able to experience what she was in front of my eyes and me being present made us connect on a level of understanding and intimacy that not many couples get too. i felt a mixture of pride and honour seeing her in such a physical and emotional state, i remember holding her hand as she came with him deep inside of her and it felt like electricity flowing through her to me and afterwards when we spoke about it she said the same. its been just over 6 yrs since our first time and we dont get out or meet up as often as we did in the beginning due to other issues but on the occasions we do it most definitelyt re ignites our relationship as if we are plugging it in to be recharged lol

Damn I just want to watch lol I dont care who's wife it is and why is it we see all these pics of sexy blondes and fine ass brunettes and then there's the ones where u wonder omg what happened to her why is that one so ugly lol

Seeing her experience a feeling that I cannot provide, and watching in amazement at his size, stamina, and the way he takes care of her sexual needs knowing hes doing something i cannot, fuck my wife as she deserves to be fucked.

Back