What is it about interracial cuckolding that turns you on?

Why does cuckolding get you off

• Humiliation

Votes: 25 11.3%
  • Sissification

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Submission

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Seeing wife degraded

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Seeing wife satisfied

Votes: 145 65.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters

Quiet simply put .... watching my wife get a really good big black cock fucking that totally satisfied her white swollen wet wanton pussy to the point that, after numerous orgasms, cried, and I quote, "No more! No more! Please! No more! I can't take anymore! Please!" At that point I knew that Edwin, my old university room mate and friend, had really excelled in satisfying her poor pussy! The sight of Edwin's huge black cock against the whiteness of my wife's white pussy as it ****** itself into her cavity was an awesome sight! Edwin stretched those pussy lips to their limits! He went bare back and every time he had an orgasm he deposited each huge load of cum deep within her pussy! That's my wife's pussy you see in our Avatar. I took this picture the morning after Edwin had blackened it the night previous! My wife was laying out on the patio at the time, au natural, wanting the sun to sooth it! She stated that it was still feeling a little sore and swollen from the previous evening. A short while later Edwin joined us on the patio and was quickly back into her, yes, right there on the patio!:blackgrimace:

Not that my wife does it, but my interest in this isn't about degradation, humiliation, or sissification. I'm quite happy with who I am as an individual, and I have no interest in engaging in activities where someone un/intentionally tries to make me feel less about myself. For me, it really is about new experiences.

Not that my wife does it, but my interest in this isn't about degradation, humiliation, or sissification. I'm quite happy with who I am as an individual, and I have no interest in engaging in activities where someone un/intentionally tries to make me feel less about myself. For me, it really is about new experiences.

I couldn't agree more!!!

Regarding the subject of Cuckoldry: every hubby must first dertermine what level of cuckoldry he wishes himself and his woman to indulge in. Such is an advice I give to most couples, and I've as well written articles about it in my blog. It's best they choose what they want out of it and let the Bull supply the rest.

Thi
Regarding the subject of Cuckoldry: every hubby must first dertermine what level of cuckoldry he wishes himself and his woman to indulge in. Such is an advice I give to most couples, and I've as well written articles about it in my blog. It's best they choose what they want out of it and let the Bull supply the rest.

This is great advice!
The Wife/cuckold relationship must be defined and it's limits determined first and built on a solid foundation before any actual cuckolding is done. Otherwise the marriage is most likely doomed to fail.

A failed cuckold marriage does no one any good, but a good one is a win-win-win for all. :)

Thi

This is great advice!
The Wife/cuckold relationship must be defined and it's limits determined first and built on a solid foundation before any actual cuckolding is done. Otherwise the marriage is most likely doomed to fail.

A failed cuckold marriage does no one any good, but a good one is a win-win-win for all. :)

But it all works three-ways:

The couple have to play their part, likewise the Bull. Which is why I instruct most couples to have a Bull whom they have trust and willing faith in.

The couple have to play their part, likewise the Bull. Which is why I instruct most couples to have a Bull whom they have trust and willing faith in.

This is absolutely true. A considerate, trustworthy Bull is essential for a cuckold couple to experience their first adventures with.

However, the couple must have a strong loving relationship if cuckolding is going to become a way of life for them in the long run.
Too many couples try it to see if it will "fix what's missing" in their marriages and it leads to disaster. So there has to be a lot of serious communication between the Wife and husband before they jump into something they may not be prepared for.

Of course, their are those who fell into it via the Wife taking a lover and then the husband deciding to accept it, but that is rare as usually they end up in divorce court or the ones where the husband convinces his Wife to try it and then finds he can't handle seeing his Wife with another man, but is now stuck with it.
Eventually these situations deteriorate and the marriage dissolves.

When a couple decide to do it as a way of adding pleasure to their marriage and their devotion to each other is paramount, then a cuckold or hot wife marriage, coupled with a caring considerate Bull, can be a wonderful, intensely satisfying thing for all three.

However, the couple must have a strong loving relationship if cuckolding is going to become a way of life for them in the long run.
Too many couples try it to see if it will "fix what's missing" in their marriages and it leads to disaster. So there has to be a lot of serious communication between the Wife and husband before they jump into something they may not be prepared for..

Such happens usually when a single member of the couple, most likely the hubby, proposes such without first consulting the wife. There's a lot of hubbies out there who talk about wanting their wives to fuck a black man.... but they expect me to be the one to talk to their wives for them.

I concur with what Blackmywife has said, in addition; Being new to this we have had a few MMF, MMMF and to say the least, it was a major turn on to see my wife being satisfied by another while being able to be part of it. She prefers doggy style which allows deeper penetration and while taking her in this position she seems to be more vocal and sensitive to the pounding and rythm. I know if I can make her vocal and enjoy this then a cock that is thicker and lengthy would probably put her over the top. As far as stamina, I can last a while, but from what I have read, and witnessed, a BBC has more stamina and would love to have her have "That Feeling" for a long time, not just for a while. She has squirted twice now and would love to have her do that again with a larger cock. I admit I do relive those MMF & MMMF encounters in my mind. I have a few images of how I envision her being taken... We are moving in that direction and she is aware of my desires and is warming up to them. I have been following the guide that was posted on here and so far it is working.... So, to answer the poster's question, what is it about interracial cuckolding that turns me on ?
The size and stamina of the BBC, the pleasure I get from seeing my wife satisfied with orgasm after orgasm.... here are a few photos that I would love to have to opportunity to take of my wife when we finally meet up with our "Bull"
I know some are from this site but these are great examples. 368_1000.jpgBB1.jpg2knhbucioh55.jpg130490441842.jpg1326846074684.jpg1330003663651.gif1331759753792.jpg1331941214666.jpg2070960306.jpg1160690201.jpg51272414.jpg

This sound advice dsoul. This is what i hope to find for my wife once she is 100% ready. A patient bull who understands the process and understands it may take time. I want my wife to be fully comfortable with th bull before anything sexual happens so it would be nice to develop this relationship first. Trying to get my wife to truely believe i am doing this for her pleasure and not about me wanting to sleep with other women has been a big obstacle. I know once she is comfortable and can experience a real mans cock for once she wont look back.

Back