What is it about interracial cuckolding that turns you on?

Why does cuckolding get you off

• Humiliation

Votes: 25 11.3%
  • Sissification

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Submission

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Seeing wife degraded

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Seeing wife satisfied

Votes: 145 65.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
I am not quite sure why I love interracial cuckolding. It has something to do with color contrast. I find the combination black male white female very arousing. To be cucked by a white male would not be very interesting.

It has nothing to do with degrading my wife. I love and adore her. I want to see her satisfied and happy.

My wife's black boyfriend has a fantastic stamina and he's very well equipped. That's very arousing to watch.

Both my wife and I find biracial ******* very beautiful.

1a2ecbda-dc03-4485-aa47-2fa629871ced.gif

Last edited:
I am not quite sure why I love interracial cuckolding. It has something to do with color contrast. I find the combination black male white female very arousing. To be cucked by a white male would not be very interesting.

It has nothing to do with degrading my wife. I love and adore her. I want to see her satisfied and happy.

My wife's black boyfriend has a fantastic stamina and he's very well equipped. That's very arousing to watch.

Both my wife and I find biracial ******* very beautiful. It's so hot and sexy my submissive side love's every second. I've learned to love black men and their cummies! I love my panties and my smooth body!

View attachment 1535707
It

I was raised as a submissive male by a feminist mom, who also happened to have a taste for BBC, so I'm pretty sure my submissive and masochistic sexuality is rooted in my formative years.
You might very well be right about that. I have often wondered why I am a submissive interracial cuckold. I guess I'll never know the answer for sure.

I have stopped thinking a lot about it. Instead I love the lifestyle. It satisfies my submissive soul and Chris gets all the interracial sex that she wants and deserves.

Cuckolding has definitely enhanced our marriage.

I know that many other white couples would benefit from the lifestyle. 6d55699f-6068-4e7a-ad1c-145c76824f07.gif

Well for my wife it’s all of the above even though I haven’t done the sissifiction thing and have absolutely no desire to. That’s what she wants though so I guess at some point I’ll wind up doing it. It will do absolutely nothing for me though and probably turn me off but she’ll probably get off on it.

I enjoy being sub to my wife and she enjoys me being that way. She also craves a BBC that takes charge and I love to see the woman that dominates me be dominated. It’s wxciting because I know how she is. She’s very strong in and out if the bedroom and to see her submit means she’s overcome with list and I like her to be turned on to the point she’ll do anything for his cock.

I think what’s always turned me on the most though is the woman I’m with prefering something so clearly opposite to me. If that is her preference I can never be that. It’s a powerless feeling that plays into all the other kinks and is exciting. It worked out great because before we met she only wanted a black man. The only reason I got in is because before she went black we had a lot of chemistry. We never dated and then she had her first bbc. There was no going back for her but somehow we kept in touch and things turned out as they did.

For me it's mostly about seeing my wife satisfied and submitting to her. I like the interracial aspect because its different. I grew up in a mostly white community and seeing white women with black men wasn't outwardly frowned upon but it wasn't common so its a bit of a taboo for me as well.

Back