Where Does Your Fit on the Hot Wife Scale?

Where does your wife or girlfriend fit into the Cuckolding Lifestyle Scale?

• Wife likes to tease other men and show off her body.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wife has kissed other men but that's all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Many on this site are well into the lifestyle, but I suspect many just fantasize about it and some are somewhere in the middle. Where does your wife fit into the Cuckolding Lifestyle Scale? Check out our poll and comment below.

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for 10+ years. Last count we have been friends with 12 men of color. I have always been the chaparone and attended, but not participated in any of the encounters. The road to get to where we are today was trying at times but well worth it. We have had help from others in the lifestyle. I am not sure we could have gone through it alone.
The ******* moved out of the house (college) and that is where things really began to accelerate for the good. Since then we have been able to entertain at home and make use of one of our ******* old bedrooms, never the marital bed; although I would not object to that. We have also been able to entertain in one of our guest quarters by the pool. This becomes especially interesting during the summer when it never cools off overnight.

My wife is conservative and the "PTA" type on the outside. She has become much more relaxed and comfortable with who she is and does not apologize for it. My wife allows/does things with her bull that she will not do with me.
In summary, my wife loves to fuck, black only. He does not have to be the longest, just with girth. and great stamina She likes to be submissive and prefers her men to be a little younger, but mature.
Neither one of us is addicted to the lifestyle. It is part of who we are and it is for entertainment purposes only. Our bull is under not pretense that love is or will be involved. As long as there is mutual respect on both sides we get along with most everyone we meet.

Back