What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Sorry for my bad English. I'm just a married mature female from Germany.
I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
Yes, this might change many things in our life but I also think that this will be worth.
HEIKE

View attachment 6357792
That what we talked about my husband and agreed on!! It’s a shame not to give birth to that small human that will a part of me too not only my lovers at that time!!

Beautiful. Is that your bulls baby or your hubby’s?
i am not the one you've asked but wish to share my opinion on that...

A wife's chi!d is always her husband's chi!d as well once they decide to raise it together as his/her parents, thus being one family. This is directly reflected in most countries' laws BTW. (A husband may become active and fight a lawsuit with the intention of rejecting a chi!d and/or divorce with a DNA test that proves he is not the biological fa7her. But if he does not do anything at all, the chi!d of a married man's wife is automatically legally his with no need for further action.)

Other than that... A m0ther in who's belly a baby grows, that she decides to keep and deliver, and whom she is going to feed, will always love her chi!d! Likewise a fa7her who loves his wife will always love and accept any of her chi!dren who all carry the DNA of the Woman he loves! i cannot even imagine it being otherwise. ;)

Don’t know yet
Please verify your account!
Thank you in advance.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm just a married mature female from Germany.
I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
Yes, this might change many things in our life but I also think that this will be worth.
HEIKE

View attachment 6357792
More common now for wives to have these babies

Back