What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I was actually able to watch this happen with my first wife!! It was amazing to hold her hand while she squeezed mine and SCREAMED in ******* as her Black Lover came DEEP inside her totally unprotected and fertile belly. She had been tracking her fertile time of the month so she could tell him when that was, knowing he would do everything he could to get her to remove her diaphragm (she had stopped taking the pill months prior when we started fantasizing about her getting pregnant by him) and she did!!

I heard the most intense sexual MOAN come from our bedroom and when I rushed in to see what that was about, she handed me her diaphragm and said "I'm really going to do this" and as we held hands she EXPLODED in a massive orgasm while BEGGING him for his baby right in front of me.

They fucked the entire weekend, and she never once considered putting her diaphragm back in, but we both knew that she got pregnant from that first load of fertile black sperm she took while holding my hand and having the most intense orgasm she ever experienced.

CW
perhaps either looking deeply into her eyes or kissing her mouth as he seeded her, then she tells you as he finished fully embedded,
"honey, he got me! we're having a black baby! i'm gonna tell my parents they're going you be grandparents in 9months. you should tell you parents we're expecting too."

We are not planing on me getting pregnant but i ever do we already talked about and would carry the baby and raise her. I only like bareback, that poses an issue since its magnifies the possibility of getting pregnant. I do watch my cycles.
Both wives have tracked their fertie cycles too. In most instances it helped them know when NOT to have unprotected sex with Lovers, but it also made them even HORNIER when they knew they were fertile and were with their Lovers!! CW

I personaly love bareback sex, my husband which i presently cuckold knows the risk as I do. If I do end up pregnant we have made the choice that we will raise the baby.
Same for us. We have agreed that ANY pregnancy will be carried to term and we will raise the baby as our own. The best part is that hubby has been on condom only intercourse with me since November 2012, so ANY baby is guaranteed not to be his!! We want it that way. J (the wife)

Last edited:
Sorry for my bad English. I'm just a married mature female from Germany.
I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
Yes, this might change many things in our life but I also think that this will be worth.
HEIKE

View attachment 6357792
Wow! What a smooth and beautiful body!

Let's assume that the financial conditions are met by the biological *******. You still have to be a ******* to that c hild and raise him. No matter what the reaction of those around you is
I agree with you on that, but to a point. When it begins to tear apart the family unit then sometimes it's best to separate and divorce and keep things as amicable as possible. The last thing needed is a biracial baby, who themselves will have questions, being raised in an environment where they feel like the donut tire on a car, so to speak.

There is only Passion.
Through Passion, a black King gains his Strength.
Through his Strength, he gains his Power.
Through his Power, he gains his Victory. In this case, victory over white couples.
Through his Victory his chains are for ever Broken. Free of the mental prison state of mind. Free to conquer more. Free to free more of his people and get rid of those who created his chains in the first place.

The more the wife/couple spend time with her lover/bull(s), the more she/they become firmly entrenched and comfortable with their adequate choice. Things are sure to gravitate towards them taking things onto another level, such as inviting the lover to come and have sex with the wife in the comfort of their home.​

The wife can insist upon her lover wearing a condom. Although this will likely change the longer she gravitates towards wanting a more personal feel. As time goes, she can choose to have her lover fuck her bareback.​

This is also so true. It will eventually lead to her getting knocked up.​

www.damiendsoul.com

The Need for White Women to Breed Black

For a Black-Owned couple, nothing else can further solidify their union to their Black Master than the wife being Black-Bred.
www.damiendsoul.com
www.damiendsoul.com

I agree with you on that, but to a point. When it begins to tear apart the family unit then sometimes it's best to separate and divorce and keep things as amicable as possible. The last thing needed is a biracial baby, who themselves will have questions, being raised in an environment where they feel like the donut tire on a car, so to speak.
The questions the b aby will ask in the future are a completely different matter, for now this is not the first thing you should think about. If that man had not abandoned your wife and continued to meet regularly, you wouldn't have any problems, right? You can't tell a man what to do when you bring him to your house to fuck your wife

The questions the b aby will ask in the future are a completely different matter, for now this is not the first thing you should think about. If that man had not abandoned your wife and continued to meet regularly, you wouldn't have any problems, right? You can't tell a man what to do when you bring him to your house to fuck your wife
Not necessarily. I mean, it's still my house, my turf but it iis my wife's body so in that sense you are right.

There is only Passion.
Through Passion, a black King gains his Strength.
Through his Strength, he gains his Power.
Through his Power, he gains his Victory. In this case, victory over white couples.
Through his Victory his chains are for ever Broken. Free of the mental prison state of mind. Free to conquer more. Free to free more of his people and get rid of those who created his chains in the first place.

The more the wife/couple spend time with her lover/bull(s), the more she/they become firmly entrenched and comfortable with their adequate choice. Things are sure to gravitate towards them taking things onto another level, such as inviting the lover to come and have sex with the wife in the comfort of their home.​

The wife can insist upon her lover wearing a condom. Although this will likely change the longer she gravitates towards wanting a more personal feel. As time goes, she can choose to have her lover fuck her bareback.​

This is also so true. It will eventually lead to her getting knocked up.​

www.damiendsoul.com

The Need for White Women to Breed Black

For a Black-Owned couple, nothing else can further solidify their union to their Black Master than the wife being Black-Bred.
www.damiendsoul.com
www.damiendsoul.com
Hahahaah..so lame that you stole ******* from Star Wars as a quote

What I'm trying to say in short is that it is your responsibility to raise that baby before the bull. Because the woman who will give birth is your wife, even if only officially. You can't blame that man for not taking responsibility
That is so incorrect. If I get pregnant by my bull, I hold him responsible first. Not my husband. If the bull doesn't want that, then don't get me pregnant.

Back