When to talk and when to shut up

allen92527320

Male
Gold Member
I have been both a lover for a hotwife couple and a cuckold for my first wife. As the lover I found it extremely distracting that the husband would not only ask me questions but asking his wife how it felt every 30 seconds. I didn't mind the camera but it makes the whole experience less exciting for me. His wife also told him to shut up eventually and we both laughed a little.

Question for Bulls or boyfriends, do you find it distracting as well? If so what is the worst experience you had.

I have been both a lover for a hotwife couple and a cuckold for my first wife. As the lover I found it extremely distracting that the husband would not only ask me questions but asking his wife how it felt every 30 seconds. I didn't mind the camera but it makes the whole experience less exciting for me. His wife also told him to shut up eventually and we both laughed a little.

Question for Bulls or boyfriends, do you find it distracting as well? If so what is the worst experience you had.
I think it's annoying it would be hard to keep focus
What I like is when wife do eye contact with husband. That's gets me hard as stone

Last edited:
Piggybacking on the question. I’ve never done it in reality, but when my wife and I role play with our Realistic BBC dildo, I’m always saying things like: “Yeah, fuck my wife!” “Give it to her” “Fill her full of cum” “Empty your balls in my wife’s pussy” “I want to taste my wife’s pussy off your cock” etc etc. Really just role playing encouragement to the bull out loud. I even do it when I masturbate thinking of a BBC fucking my wife. Would this be ok from a Bull’s perspective in a real situation?

Were not a cuckold couple but when my lady is with another man or she desires to be one on one and not a 3 some I enjoy getting out of the way and watching, I do not need to ask anything I can see hear and feel her pleasure as well as his. There are times to make comments or ask simple questions, but it is a right time not all the time or a distraction. I too have been the male provider to ladies and I do not like the distraction of someone asking either of us questions when we are in the heat of passion. Good point and comments.

I think this is a prime example of Males running the show . Did that male push the wife into the situation and it was all his creation ?
Kind of like Topping from the Bottom
For us My Lady is in charge . At the point of the Bull being with us is where I know my place and follow her cue.
IT IS HER Pleasure and time. I am there for her and him . I do as told and try to make the experience as good as possible for them .
If that is leaving the room . I must do it, As a cuck I want every morsel of involvement I think that is why even if it is
humiliating ..I am involved somehow .

I find it incredibly annoying. I've had that happen with me earlier in my Lifestyle days - I wanted to throw a fuckin SHOE at the guy and tell him STFU 😤👟

But I get it.... Some Couples want to be 'connected' throughout the entire PROCESS. the woman wants reassurance, or the guy just wants to be INVOLVED any way he can

That ain't for me 🚫♠️💪🏾

I'm very particular about who I meet. I strongly prefer a wife who can play solo, or a husband who agrees to just sit back quietly and watch.
I've been extremely lucky / spoiled😌. Most of the women I've connected with we played solo! We would just take pictures or videos and send them to her hubby .
I just recently met up with a sexy B2W newbie.... her BF sat back and filmed us while she and I got busy 😈💦💦💦

I've even had guys 'hide' in the closet or peek thru the door from outside the room 😅

Bottom line.... If the situation doesn't meet my standards I'll simply pass on it. And that is REGARDLESS of hot the woman is 🤷🏽‍♂️
. I'm not so desperate for pussy to go along with just anything.

Surprised at the post only because the guys are usually stroking or just watching. Some have held the woman's hand and smiled. Occasionally they might say you look hot or you are so sexy. But that's it. I don't like chatty cathy's in men or women.

I find it incredibly annoying. I've had that happen with me earlier in my Lifestyle days - I wanted to throw a fuckin SHOE at the guy and tell him STFU 😤👟

But I get it.... Some Couples want to be 'connected' throughout the entire PROCESS. the woman wants reassurance, or the guy just wants to be INVOLVED any way he can

That ain't for me 🚫♠️💪🏾

I'm very particular about who I meet. I strongly prefer a wife who can play solo, or a husband who agrees to just sit back quietly and watch.
I've been extremely lucky / sports. Most of the women I've connected with we played solo! We would just take pictures of film and send them to her hubby .
I just recently met up with a sexy B2W newbie.... her BF sat back and filmed us while she and I got busy 😈💦💦💦

I've even had guys 'hide' in the closet or peek thru the door from outside the room 😅

Bottom line.... If the situation doesn't meet my standards I'll simply pass on it. And that is REGARDLESS of hot the woman is 🤷🏽‍♂️
. I'm not so desperate for pussy to go along with just anything.
It has to work for all three.
If it doesn't, then move on and find something that does.

Surprised at the post only because the guys are usually stroking or just watching. Some have held the woman's hand and smiled. Occasionally they might say you look hot or you are so sexy. But that's it. I don't like chatty cathy's in men or women.
As a cuck I am in chastity. I am there and ready to give a towel, water , put the heat or A/C high or low. ready to do as told and quiet.

That would never I dear to do if Im inviting in to the room where a Bull fuck my Wife. Thats there moment and her plasure. I know she would disipline me hard later if I desturbed then with talking like that!

Im only the submissive bottom benert bouth my Wife snd her Bull to give service and hope for treets. I would ofcores shouth my mouth and only speak when Im speaken to.

I think that cuckolds who act like that hassent aksepting there bottom posestion and they trye to dominate from the bottom.

To get the privilegium to be in the room when a real Man fuck my Wife is somthing I would have handler with the outmost gratitude and submision!

I've been the lover once in my twenties and the husband was adding to the wife's pleasure. I told him up front though, don't touch me, look me in the eye or try to have a conversation. Those things will soften me up faster than an ice bath. Now as I desire to be the cuck, I'd talk to my wife when spoken to. I would only speak up if she looked like she needed me to.

I think this is a prime example of Males running the show . Did that male push the wife into the situation and it was all his creation ?
Kind of like Topping from the Bottom
For us My Lady is in charge . At the point of the Bull being with us is where I know my place and follow her cue.
IT IS HER Pleasure and time. I am there for her and him . I do as told and try to make the experience as good as possible for them .
If that is leaving the room . I must do it, As a cuck I want every morsel of involvement I think that is why even if it is
humiliating ..I am involved somehow .
Think especially then? Being involved that is.

I’ve been told to leave the room before. In the early experiences I also tried to set limits and was told to shut the fuck up. I get out of there when either person asks me too.

Back