When to talk and when to shut up

That is the respectful thing to do.
Give them their space.

Exactly. My partner can always narrate the experience to me and let me taste her. I don’t need to be coaching them. The Bull is the one in control. I’ve had some bulls keep me around because they know I’ll give them permission to get a bit rougher where she might be timid

I can understand that I must not talking during she's fcking, because this can disturb her and him ( or them ).
But when we go back to home, I want to know how it was with her and all the sensations

Sometimes she might feel like the feelings are too personal or too important to put into words and share with you.

Some things can be deeply personal between lovers - there may be some things that was said between them or that they did together that is something just for them - you need to understand and respect that, i think.

I’ve asked for a whole encounter to be narrated and been told “we made love.” I pestered for more - what happened? What was hottest? How many times did you cum? Often times she just rolls her eyes and says “it was amazing and one of the best nights of my life and I’m going to leave it at that?”

Now, asking the bull for his side of the story can be much more revealing. “How is her asshole feeling? Has she taken her morning after pill? Sorry for running her through like that.” Lol

Were not a cuckold couple but when my lady is with another man or she desires to be one on one and not a 3 some I enjoy getting out of the way and watching, I do not need to ask anything I can see hear and feel her pleasure as well as his. There are times to make comments or ask simple questions, but it is a right time not all the time or a distraction.
We have a guy friend we enjoy time with. We both get plenty of sex with her when he's with us. We always do this together. It's very easy to see when she's enjoying what's happening. She says things like...that feels so good...fuck me...let's switch...come here and kiss me. There's times we French kiss while he's doing her. We have done split roast but she likes it one of us at a time.
Him or me...have never asked if it feels good, or do you like that? It's obvious as hell when she's liking it.
It's a fun relaxing night for all 3 of us.

I have been both a lover for a hotwife couple and a cuckold for my first wife. As the lover I found it extremely distracting that the husband would not only ask me questions but asking his wife how it felt every 30 seconds. I didn't mind the camera but it makes the whole experience less exciting for me. His wife also told him to shut up eventually and we both laughed a little.

Question for Bulls or boyfriends, do you find it distracting as well? If so what is the worst experience you had.

As a husband who has encouraged his wife to find lovers ... there is definitely a time for speaking, and for sitting quietly, watching the magic.
We also don't do videos/pictures.... leave all the memories in our heads.

I only talk when told to answer by a superior black bull while his. Cock is buried deep in my wife’s cunt , he asks me if he’s fucking her better than I can.have to tell him ooh yes thank you please show me what black cock whore you have made my wife .

Last edited:
I only talk when told to answer by a superior black bull while his. Cock is buried deep in my wife’s cunt , he asks me if he’s fucking her better than I can.have to tell him ooh yes thank you please show me what black cock whore you have made my wife .
Bulls have told us how they get irritated by some cucks who will jabber without permission! I too am careful of my manners

I expect cuck to be quiet and obedient when having the privilege of being present during the act. If cuck cannot comply the privilege is gone.

We did many videos of all of our sexual adventures and I learned early on that me talking while taking videos was a big mistake it not only distracted from the live action but when we watch the videos later it was cringe worthy. We are not a cuckold couple but a Hotwife/Stag - Vixen type.

This is a great question and many excellent responses. The thing I would like to add for any new comers to the game is the cuck should be quiet and just listen and watch. Too often the cuck thinks when his wife finally agrees to be with another man she is fulfilling his fantasy. What they may not understand that for her she needs to feel comfortable with the situation. Which means that it should not be the cucks fantasy but the wife's. So just step back, watch, listen, and feel the sexual energy. Lean her body language as she orgasms. Listen to her sounds she makes. If she wants you to comfort her many times just holding her hand may just what she needs to relax and enjoy the experience. My wife likes for me to kiss her when she as she orgasms.

I’ve asked for a whole encounter to be narrated and been told “we made love.” I pestered for more - what happened? What was hottest? How many times did you cum? Often times she just rolls her eyes and says “it was amazing and one of the best nights of my life and I’m going to leave it at that?”

Now, asking the bull for his side of the story can be much more revealing. “How is her asshole feeling? Has she taken her morning after pill? Sorry for running her through like that.” Lol
One of the biggest factors in wives QUITTING the lifestyle is not enjoying a husband's immediate interrogation of her without giving her a chance of processing her own feelings. You'd get a better DIALOG if you waited until morning.

I have been both a lover for a hotwife couple and a cuckold for my first wife. As the lover I found it extremely distracting that the husband would not only ask me questions but asking his wife how it felt every 30 seconds. I didn't mind the camera but it makes the whole experience less exciting for me. His wife also told him to shut up eventually and we both laughed a little.

Question for Bulls or boyfriends, do you find it distracting as well? If so what is the worst experience you had.
Wife and I used to swing with a couple where the guy thought he was directing every movement of the scene. Instructing everyone on how to do it to please him. Never shut up. It would have been much more fun without him involved.

Every couple is different. Some are enjoying it as a shared experience. talk or hand holding is mutually agreed upon as part of that experience. That should be discussed with the bull. If a bull has a problem with that he is not the right bull.

A couple comfortably interacting with their bull can be highly erotic To watch. It only gets annoying for me when the husband constantly tries to get his wife to answer questions she clearly does not want to or is incapable of answering.

This is a great question and many excellent responses. The thing I would like to add for any new comers to the game is the cuck should be quiet and just listen and watch. Too often the cuck thinks when his wife finally agrees to be with another man she is fulfilling his fantasy. What they may not understand that for her she needs to feel comfortable with the situation. Which means that it should not be the cucks fantasy but the wife's. So just step back, watch, listen, and feel the sexual energy. Lean her body language as she orgasms. Listen to her sounds she makes. If she wants you to comfort her many times just holding her hand may just what she needs to relax and enjoy the experience. My wife likes for me to kiss her when she as she orgasms.
We're not all that experienced with this, we never had any coaching but I've learned to watch and enjoy seeing her having fun.
It's easy to see when she likes how he's doing her. We take turns with her, no need to ask if she likes it. She does plenty of moaning and saying it feels good. Watching her cum while he's doing her is unbelievably hot. That instantly gets him off, sexy as hell to watch. He says the same about watching her and I. We all have a fun relaxing time.
Wife likes to kiss me while he's doing her. She gets really turned on, that's the fun part.

Back