When to talk and when to shut up

A couple comfortably interacting with their bull can be highly erotic To watch. It only gets annoying for me when the husband constantly tries to get his wife to answer questions she clearly does not want to or is incapable of answering.
No, it's for two other reasons spiraling around each other: 1) My focus has been disrupted, and 2) recognizing NOT to say "would you please shut your b*tch ass up, can't you see I'm busy?!?!"

I can understand that I must not talking during she's fcking, because this can disturb her and him ( or them ).
But when we go back to home, I want to know how it was with her and all the sensations
I really like this approach and understanding. Ensuring you are not getting in the way or disturbing the situation.

I imagine your wife is really pleased with how well you behave.

Responses here seem geared to the woman not getting distracted. I get distracted easily too.
I don't talk while they get it on, he dosent say anything when I'm doing her.

The only problem I've had is once the hubs tried to grab my dick and put it back inside her without permission. I'm a do not touch if not given permission. Some things I'll allow some things I want but to reach and grab without begging first is a consequence for both involved. After I pushed the wife off me. I had him sit in the corner on her dildo... kneeling and copying the wife as she rode me. The dildo was in fact black and huge. That was the last time it happened.

I usually have the hotwife going so crazy during the action that hubby trying to have a conversation with her is obviously futile! My remedy to any possible distractions is to keep her fully occupied with a dynamic dick down! ♠️

The reason why they approach a “bull” is because they expect you to be dominate. If you don’t have the courage to tell the cuck what to do then you’re not really a bull.

All of my experiences have been pleasant. There’s literally one time where a guy got excited and started talking too much and I immediately told him to “shut the fuck up”, and to stand there and watch her take this dick. They both enjoyed it.

It doesn’t bother me. It’s more about keeping the energy in the room that I’m the dominant one.

I always try to remain silent when watching my wife and our bull, just talk when they asked me to. And if the sexual intimacy in the room increased, the moment changed from cuckold situation to passionate sex between them (where I feel I am unnecessary sometimes), I can understand and leave them some privacy. I think cuck has to respect the connection between wife and bull and let them control the moment.

I think it's annoying it would be hard to keep focus
What I like is when wife do eye contact with husband. That's gets me hard as stone
In the past when couples have invited me to watch I don’t say anything unless asked. In a way, I’m a prop for their fetish. There have been times when the wife will make eye contact with me which drives me nuts 🔥🔥

As a husband who has encouraged his wife to find lovers ... there is definitely a time for speaking, and for sitting quietly, watching the magic.
We also don't do videos/pictures.... leave all the memories in our heads.
I never take pics/vids. The memories are more than sufficient for me. I have been asked though to take pics/vids by the couple but its always using their phone or camera

Back