What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Sorry for my bad English. I'm just a married mature female from Germany.
I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
Yes, this might change many things in our life but I also think that this will be worth.
HEIKE

View attachment 6357792
That what we talked about my husband and agreed on!! It’s a shame not to give birth to that small human that will a part of me too not only my lovers at that time!!

Beautiful. Is that your bulls baby or your hubby’s?
i am not the one you've asked but wish to share my opinion on that...

A wife's chi!d is always her husband's chi!d as well once they decide to raise it together as his/her parents, thus being one family. This is directly reflected in most countries' laws BTW. (A husband may become active and fight a lawsuit with the intention of rejecting a chi!d and/or divorce with a DNA test that proves he is not the biological fa7her. But if he does not do anything at all, the chi!d of a married man's wife is automatically legally his with no need for further action.)

Other than that... A m0ther in who's belly a baby grows, that she decides to keep and deliver, and whom she is going to feed, will always love her chi!d! Likewise a fa7her who loves his wife will always love and accept any of her chi!dren who all carry the DNA of the Woman he loves! i cannot even imagine it being otherwise. ;)

Don’t know yet
Please verify your account!
Thank you in advance.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm just a married mature female from Germany.
I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
Yes, this might change many things in our life but I also think that this will be worth.
HEIKE

View attachment 6357792
More common now for wives to have these babies

You're welcome. I know it will stop but he's paid regularly for over a year now, and I told him if he stops we'll take him to court for baby support
LOL. I'm very curious about what k ind of statement you will give to the court about the baby, my friend. You accepted this lifestyle for your wife's pleasure, and even if things don't go your way, you have to live with the consequences. Yes, that man got your wife pregnant and walked away. But you will raise that c hild

Back