What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Sorry for my bad English. I'm just a married mature female from Germany.
I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
Yes, this might change many things in our life but I also think that this will be worth.
HEIKE

228.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry for my bad English. I'm just a married mature female from Germany.
I also talked with my husband about this before starting a wonderful and natural friendship with a BBC beside him.

I'm not protecting anymore because I'm close to 50 and chances getting pregnant are not that high.
Condoms is a no-go because I totally love the wet and direct feeling of his penis and skin. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but I'm able to orgasm stronger if he isn't wearing a condom!

We both agreed that if I'm falling in love with him and if I'm becoming pregnant by my lover, that I will give birth to his black baby.
Yes, this might change many things in our life but I also think that this will be worth.
HEIKE

View attachment 6357792
Absolutely wonderful attitude. Hope you are successful getting pregnant honey.

Bigger question is - what if she DOES’T turn up pregnant? Let her pussy ******* all that cum and see what happens. Lol.

As far as raising the ******* go - be their Dad. You allowed her to get knocked up. Why are you asking the biological ******* for anything? People give up ******* for adoption all the time. Bulls are just sperm donors with benefits

Bigger question is - what if she DOES’T turn up pregnant? Let her pussy ******* all that cum and see what happens. Lol.

As far as raising the ******* go - be their Dad. You allowed her to get knocked up. Why are you asking the biological ******* for anything? People give up ******* for adoption all the time. Bulls are just sperm donors with benefits
yes. just be dad. you be your wife's lifemate & husband. there's really nothing more to it than that.
i certainly do not think about who f@thered my wife's babies, because she's my wife, so they're OUR ch!ldren.
they ALL are OUR FAMILY! how simple is that?!?
besides ALL of our children ROCK!

(not so) little deon & damon are already being noticed by college scouts as freshmen.
love how they've been telling those scouts, you recruit us BOTH, or you get neither!
they're 3 sport athletes!

yes. just be dad. you be your wife's lifemate & husband. there's really nothing more to it than that.
i certainly do not think about who f@thered my wife's babies, because she's my wife, so they're OUR ch!ldren.
they ALL are OUR FAMILY! how simple is that?!?
besides ALL of our children ROCK!

(not so) little deon & damon are already being noticed by college scouts as freshmen.
love how they've been telling those scouts, you recruit us BOTH, or you get neither!
they're 3 sport athletes!
Exactly

Back