What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

How about that, a white wife choosing her white husband over a black bull. Who would have imagined that?
LOL, hey man, sex only takes you so far. I make great money, way more than him so when she came to me and said he'd pressured her to leave me I said that she can, I can't stop her but I get our ******* and she can pay me CS. I think that tipped the scales in my favor, but I know that she does truly love me.

LOL, hey man, sex only takes you so far. I make great money, way more than him so when she came to me and said he'd pressured her to leave me I said that she can, I can't stop her but I get our ******* and she can pay me CS. I think that tipped the scales in my favor, but I know that she does truly love me.
By the way, I like your name. But wasn’t that said battle was in the 19th century Napoleonic wars?

Do it anyway. Make it enforceable. That will make a lasting impression on him.
No, so long as he pays up I don't want to make a public spectacle of everything. It's been difficult enough with our respective families and friends that I don't want to add a CS case to all of it. Still, its and option and if he did stop you bet your bottom dollar I'd take him to court for the max CS (in my state is $758/mo, he pays $600/mo).

No, so long as he pays up I don't want to make a public spectacle of everything. It's been difficult enough with our respective families and friends that I don't want to add a CS case to all of it. Still, its and option and if he did stop you bet your bottom dollar I'd take him to court for the max CS (in my state is $758/mo, he pays $600/mo).

Attachments

• zxt3w4459ym21.jpg
    zxt3w4459ym21.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_20180718_231334_2 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20180718_231334_2 - Copy.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_20180718_231632 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20180718_231632 - Copy.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 214
Oh my that is lot of money Jevon has not given me much at all

Back