What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Christ some ******* gets spread around here by some with some vivid fantasies
Get down to the truth !!! Because I can tell you for Fact!!!! When it happens it's nothing to having to deal with the reality of finding out she is carrying a different race baby
I know from experience

Ha, ha... a lot of white people would rally against that even worse than they would want to think about same-sex marriages.

When I visited Maine, I saw few white women having black husbands, and noticed the way other white couples looked at them with disdain in their eyes. I inquired about it and someone told me that they white folks there consider a white woman as thrash when only a black man dates her.
Yes Dsoul much of Maine did because We didn't have lot of black people. Because of that reason they were ignorant about blacks. I live in a city of over 20,000 people and I can go months without even seeing a black person. Here I am at 59 and I never even had a black friend . Southern Maine has quite a few in the bigger city's but northern Maine none for hundreds of miles. If a hotwife wants a black baby and if her husband loves her she should have one.

Its the blackmans right to use and abuse and breed any white female, he wants. Whether she is married, single, young, old, white women are on this earth for the benifit and pleasure of black men. Their needs and desires are the only thing bthat counts. And us white husbands, boyfriends, fathers, must support the white female and bring the babys up. If the black ******* wants to be involved its his right. If he doesn't want to know , than that is also his right. The black man is NEVER EVER wrong
You don't know what your talking about. Go run your mouth as you have in your post to a few white husbands, boyfriends or fathers and see how you would stack up. All the crap your spreading on here doesn't make you look like anyone important or intelligent. I personally support blacks having sex with white women and if a baby is created then that's fine also. And black women with white men but not cuckolds because they need to stay faithful to their wives.

The husband and wife both decided the baby was going to be black. He was reluctant, though, to watch her black bull breed her, but she insisted. He finally said yes.

He never dreamed that watching his wife being impregnated by a black man could be so arousing. The mixed feelings of being deeply humiliated by a sexually superior black stud, and the pride of seeing her impregnated was such a turn-on that he masturbated during the whole breeding session.

cuck masturbate tumblr_oj46o47dYa1srit3ro1_500.gif

But she already knew it would be a turn-on for her husband. So when her bull left, she immediately locked her husband in a chastity cage. He was not allowed to masturbate himself until her next session with her bull next week. He was now being trained so that he could only pleasure himself when he watched her being barebacked by a black man.

chastity tumblr_mlav70m4951qf03x3o1_500.jpg

Months later, she was pregnant, and Hubby loved masturbating while watching his wife have sex with her bull and knowing that her belly was swelling with a black man's baby.

hydii cuck may79jslr.jpg

Back