What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Am new...just got here this week BUT 'back in the day' (11 yrs) my gf got interested in bbc...she had a series of black boyfriends before settling on one guy I'll call A. She always fucked bareback and was gettting a monthly shot. A would come over mid-w

Let me try this again...condensed version. GF decided to go black-only; mutual agreement. She dated black then settled on a steady guy I'll call A. Since my GF was taking shots she always went bareback. After about 4 months with A she told me she was pregnant. Excitement all around. Definitely his baby. At the 3 month mark she miscarried...ugh! A dropped out of the picture but she remained black-only. Within 6-7 months she was pregnant again and was excited. Although she was about 95% sure of the *******, she also said 2 others were possible; she did not care. Her appetite for blacks grew. She ended up moving to be closer to the 95% daddy. She had a baby boy, healthy, VERY dark but very cute. That was 11 years ago, the kid is in little league football and baseball. The ex-GF still black-only but not as active. I keep in touch every several months...I miss her but respect her decisions.
And for the inquiring minds, black-only meant just that; by mutual agreement I was not allowed ANY penetration at all...instead she'd straddle my face and jerk me off as I ate her. She lovingly called it "fucking her hand". As I can recall she was with about two dozen blacks over the time she was really active...about a five year span. I miss her...sometimes way more than others. I have been in somewhat longterm relationships with a couple other white girls who went black but nothing like that very special first one.

Yes, it's just a mattter of letting things play out. She may find she wants to keep breeding, or not. I think the white male should stand by his lady and allow the free choice of who she lets fertilise her eggs. No husband should be forsing himself upon his wife.
agreed its really up to me and my lover my sissy knows he doesnt have a say in it and if he tried to have an opinion i would start looking when my ovulation dates are and having him impregnate me to show my bitch boy that he doesnt get a choice and have him caged till its positive im knocked up. :)

Let me try this again...condensed version. GF decided to go black-only; mutual agreement. She dated black then settled on a steady guy I'll call A. Since my GF was taking shots she always went bareback. After about 4 months with A she told me she was pregnant. Excitement all around. Definitely his baby. At the 3 month mark she miscarried...ugh! A dropped out of the picture but she remained black-only. Within 6-7 months she was pregnant again and was excited. Although she was about 95% sure of the *******, she also said 2 others were possible; she did not care. Her appetite for blacks grew. She ended up moving to be closer to the 95% daddy. She had a baby boy, healthy, VERY dark but very cute. That was 11 years ago, the kid is in little league football and baseball. The ex-GF still black-only but not as active. I keep in touch every several months...I miss her but respect her decisions.
And for the inquiring minds, black-only meant just that; by mutual agreement I was not allowed ANY penetration at all...instead she'd straddle my face and jerk me off as I ate her. She lovingly called it "fucking her hand". As I can recall she was with about two dozen blacks over the time she was really active...about a five year span. I miss her...sometimes way more than others. I have been in somewhat longterm relationships with a couple other white girls who went black but nothing like that very special first one.
yep my ex is the same i could eat her lovers seed out of her cunt (she wouldnt jerk me off she didnt care bout my little dick) but she wouldnt let me inside her even with a condom it was Off Limits and i still miss her a bit but she made the right decision and i dont blame her for it. i couldnt compare slightly to them and never would and im fine with that

That happen to me with one of the 4 couples i have played with cuz i always wrap tight but they both were friends and we got way to comfortable with our play that night and she wanted to feel me cum insid her and i did 2 months later i got a pissed off email from him like it was my fault she had abortion and we never spoke of it again
sorry to hear :( i wouldn't be able to ever do that if a black baby was growing inside me my cucky would pamper me and look after me until i gave birth to my black masters baby and kiss my stretch marks and help nurse my pussy back to health for my black studs

OTOH, if they truly don't want a baby, she should be on the pill, because the bull's pleasure is top priority in cuck relationships. Otherwise, a cuckold couple is obviously going to choose a bull who is disease-free, attractive, muscular, and virile, so they can just let nature take its course.

cock in pussy cum tumblr_ohoeprB45Y1uk1n1no1_500.gif

sperm ovum giff.gif

Discussion: are white couples who insist their black bulls wear condoms being racist?

View attachment 1208914

Sex is kind of like the saying "you are what you eat". In this case, you are/become what you fuck. Outside of valid medical reasons, if you are going to go to bed with someone, you shouldn't be afraid if nature makes your body betray your actions via childbirth. If you're not ready to handle the possibility of what could happen, don't play the game.

Not necessarily. There are a lot of good reasons to wear a condom. There could be medical concerns to avoid pregnancy as well.
How about the obvious: STDs? Even if you desire pregnancy risk, preventing the risk of contracting an STD will protect the health/welfare of a future baby as well. Get tested or get a condom.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

My reaction would be ambivalent. I would feel worried. I would feel humiliated, I would feel proud to have such a fantastic woman. If - or rather when - my wife goes off the pill again to have one more biracial kid, I will have to wear a condom which I don't like. There will be a lot of fear, tension and excitement until my wife is pregnant. Then I will feel gratitude and touch and kiss her belly every day.

079 (3).jpg 400158-h-127.jpg

agreed its really up to me and my lover my sissy knows he doesnt have a say in it and if he tried to have an opinion i would start looking when my ovulation dates are and having him impregnate me to show my bitch boy that he doesnt get a choice and have him caged till its positive im knocked up. :)
Wow....I have knocked up 2 ladies already..Care to have my baby?

Back