What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

... but we've got to step back and face reality, because if the wife would talk the husband into having a vasectomy or casteration, that would prevent him from having other "white" girl babies..
I have thought about this and what you say makes a lot of sense. On the other hand, if your goal is to have a one-to-one ratio, there really is no need to have so many fertile white men. Many, many white beta husbands can be sterilized leaving the creation of white female (and male) children to healthier, virile white bulls. I myself have fathered two (female) children, so I am willing to be sterilized so that my future family can be exclusively interracial, and removing any possibility of accidental impregnation.

Coming from a Black Man who has fathered mixed race *******, as I read these replies - and I read MOST of them - the two common factors I constantly see are...
I completely understand where you are coming from. But, are you at least willing to recognize that there are white couples that are actually trying to start a family and that the love and affection can come from the white wife with the white husband? That maybe there are couples (both wife AND husband) that actually desire a curly haired brown baby that looks just like her mom? While it may be true for the guy you chatted with, it's not always just about the fantasy, fetish and humiliation.

I completely understand where you are coming from. But, are you at least willing to recognize that there are white couples that are actually trying to start a family and that the love and affection can come from the white wife with the white husband? That maybe there are couples (both wife AND husband) that actually desire a curly haired brown baby that looks just like her mom? While it may be true for the guy you chatted with, it's not always just about the fantasy, fetish and humiliation.
If you read my entire diatribe, In my third passage I implored any couples who have thought this all the way through to conclusion. I've talked to more than one cuck/couple who have contacted me about this.

I am not afraid to say this, Yes a white woman should have a black baby. But only if she is married to a black man. By the way I am from USA, New England and Maine. I don't see our women as snobby.

Last edited:
Well thought out comment and I agree with you. Too many people think of an interracial pregnancy as fantasy and forget about the reality of bringing a baby into their lives..

Good points. We're planning to do this but are taking our time to consider all the angles because once it happens, it's forever and anyone who has ******* knows the fantasy is short and then reality hits. That baby will keep one up far more often than a hot guy ever will.

Don't start what you're not ready to finish. Absolutely.

Back