What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

This is the explanation that is closest to the truth and most culturally acceptable. I applaud you for thinking things through in advance with proper forethought.
We spit up when she told me she was pregnant, we both knew with a 90%accuracy that it was going to be a result of her cheating , I just couldn't handle it!!! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I could accept it, she moved in with one of her lovers, I never got the thoughts out of my head of her coming home that night I caught her and how we fucked that night with their spunk running from her.
One day we met up by accident and ended up me fucking her with her belly so swollen. Two weeks later we were back together and decided to move away and start again where no one knew us, everyone just thought when she gave birth it was a result of love affair before we met

If you play bareback you have to know that's part of the risk. This picture with my belly hanging down is my of second pregnancy. If you look closely you'll see the anklet with the cucks cockcage key on it. He is pussy free and his only duties are to suck black cock to remind him why they are superior and to clean my cum filled pussy. As you can tell he needs to start doing a better job of that, lol. You can see a picture of the first time I was black preg in our photos. View attachment 1140422
Absolute stunning, beautiful. The black man is so superior to the pitiful white cuck businessman financial providers! I crave and need (I admit) the superior black cock and sperm) 24/7. The black male is the superior and the ultimate. There is no need to even think about it any longer! On my hands and knees licking his asshole and holding my mouth open for 20 or 30 mins waiting for his sperm load.

This picture and vision is such a turn on. I know it it far out there, but my vision right now is the black male administering punishment, corrective reinforcement and extreme whipping to myself. From the black race to the white race. The superior male represents the black race and I represent the white. I already realize I should be castrated and tattooed. I finally understand what all those trailer park trash white females as they are so wrongly labeled, always saw in black males. It is right, it is just and just the thought of a black male allows my dick to fill up and give me sexual pleasure with my hand. If you ever saw me on my hands and knees to any black male, you will see my face grinning and smiling when they are emptying their sperm load into me and they dig their hands into my back or ass as hard and painful as they can.

Although we all know how exciting it is when we know about the many white women who's been impregnated by a black man, especially if she is married to a white man, but we've got to step back and face reality, because if the wife would talk the husband into having a vasectomy or casteration, that would prevent him from having other "white" girl babies.. and the more white girls we have, the more opportunity we have to keep the interracial lifestyle going in our future. The ideal situation is for the wife to have one black pregnancy for every pregnancy from her white husband in hopes for it to be a girl..

Although we all know how exciting it is when we know about the many white women who's been impregnated by a black man, especially if she is married to a white man, but we've got to step back and face reality, because if the wife would talk the husband into having a vasectomy or casteration, that would prevent him from having other "white" girl babies.. and the more white girls we have, the more opportunity we have to keep the interracial lifestyle going in our future. The ideal situation is for the wife to have one black pregnancy for every pregnancy from her white husband in hopes for it to be a girl..
It will take more than just one white baby. You will need three or more because those will be the ones that when they grow up, will pay a majority of the taxes for society.

It will take more than just one white baby. You will need three or more because those will be the ones that when they grow up, will pay a majority of the taxes for society.

The most important aspect of it all, is if that would happen, while the daughters are growing up, they most likely will at some time, find out about their mothers desire for black men and it would definitely influence them to start dating black guys at an early age also.. It's the circle of how the lifestyle continues to gain more and more in popularity every day..

Coming from a Black Man who has fathered mixed race *******, as I read these replies - and I read MOST of them - the two common factors I constantly see are
A) you all stick with the fantasy of your woman being 'knocked up' by a Black Guy but none of you consider the implications of raising an actual PERSON who will have many questions about their self identity in life. You act like a baby is some non human accident that will be a novelty. This is a person you're talking about.
And B), you're all assuming that Black men are either unable or incapable or just unwilling to ******* and Raise ******* responsibly... As if a Black Man is merely breeding studs and your White life must cope with this 'situation'.

I say all of this with a grain of salt. Having had multiple interracial RELATIONSHIPS... Where two ppl genuinely loved each other and not just for sexual pleasure, and a life was produced out of Love and Affection.... Not just from fucking.

I'm just curious how many here have actually thought this all through to conclusion, PAST the sexual part. To where you have a curly headed BROWN kid who looks nothing like the rest of the family on both sides? Dealing with peer pressure, social and societal issues, etc...Smh...

I was recently talking to a cuck who... ALLEGEDLY has a pregnant wife from her Black Lover and this guy had No Clue what the life plans were for their supposed black mixed baby once she delivered it. Needless to say I was not impressed.

It's not a fantasy when the baby becomes a grown teen with a questions about their heritage, legacy, ancestry, self identity, etc... :devil:

- buzzkill Mike

Coming from a Black Man who has fathered mixed race *******, as I read these replies - and I read MOST of them - the two common factors I constantly see are
A) you all stick with the fantasy of your woman being 'knocked up' by a Black Guy but none of you consider the implications of raising an actual PERSON who will have many questions about their self identity in life. You act like a baby is some non human accident that will be a novelty. This is a person you're talking about.
And B), you're all assuming that Black men are either unable or incapable or just unwilling to ******* and Raise ******* responsibly... As if a Black Man is merely breeding studs and your White life must cope with this 'situation'.

I say all of this with a grain of salt. Having had multiple interracial RELATIONSHIPS... Where two ppl genuinely loved each other and not just for sexual pleasure, and a life was produced out of Love and Affection.... Not just from fucking.

I'm just curious how many here have actually thought this all through to conclusion, PAST the sexual part. To where you have a curly headed BROWN kid who looks nothing like the rest of the family on both sides? Dealing with peer pressure, social and societal issues, etc...Smh...

I was recently talking to a cuck who... ALLEGEDLY has a pregnant wife from her Black Lover and this guy had No Clue what the life plans were for their supposed black mixed baby once she delivered it. Needless to say I was not impressed.

It's not a fantasy when the baby becomes a grown teen with a questions about their heritage, legacy, ancestry, self identity, etc... :devil:

- buzzkill Mike
Exactly!

- buzzkill Mike

Well thought out comment and I agree with you. Too many people think of an interracial pregnancy as fantasy and forget about the reality of bringing a baby into their lives..

Back