What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I always bareback my lovers regardless of their colour but if I got pregnant by one of my black lovers the agreement is that we would keep the baby. This is lifestyle and impregnation fetish is my fantasy I told hubby I would do a fake separation then tell people I had a 1 night stand and got pregnant. hubby and I would reconcile. He is happy with this arrangement x
This is the explanation that is closest to the truth and most culturally acceptable. I applaud you for thinking things through in advance with proper forethought.

I always bareback my lovers regardless of their colour but if I got pregnant by one of my black lovers the agreement is that we would keep the baby. This is lifestyle and impregnation fetish is my fantasy I told hubby I would do a fake separation then tell people I had a 1 night stand and got pregnant. hubby and I would reconcile. He is happy with this arrangement x

That will probably be our story as well when we find the right one.

If you play bareback you have to know that's part of the risk. This picture with my belly hanging down is my of second pregnancy. If you look closely you'll see the anklet with the cucks cockcage key on it. He is pussy free and his only duties are to suck black cock to remind him why they are superior and to clean my cum filled pussy. As you can tell he needs to start doing a better job of that, lol. You can see a picture of the first time I was black preg in our photos. Black pregnant.JPG

If you play bareback you have to know that's part of the risk. This picture with my belly hanging down is my of second pregnancy. If you look closely you'll see the anklet with the cucks cockcage key on it. He is pussy free and his only duties are to suck black cock to remind him why they are superior and to clean my cum filled pussy. As you can tell he needs to start doing a better job of that, lol. You can see a picture of the first time I was black preg in our photos. View attachment 1140422
Thats such a beautiful photo Dee. I've been pussy free for 16 years now and also know my duties. It's great to see so many white wives being black bred theses days. Keep it up.

NO white should only marry BLACK and have lots of brown babies of different shades. this would lead to a better world and all women would be fucked regularly and properly. No waste sperm.
While I definitely think that the wife should be black bred I still hold absolutely firm that a white should marry a white that and it's understood that he will be fully expected to support her and as many brown babies she can make in her lifetime as a bbc slut .. further she should follow her absolute best to tel all her female relatives boutique bbc and to help you get them blacked too as soon as possible.. education about all the benefits of being submissive and being black bred is very much needed these days .. if any white girl or needs my help I'm more than willing to help you, so for not hesitate at all to contact me for help , advice or simply for encouragement and friendship .. talk you soon all

If you play bareback you have to know that's part of the risk. This picture with my belly hanging down is my of second pregnancy. If you look closely you'll see the anklet with the cucks cockcage key on it. He is pussy free and his only duties are to suck black cock to remind him why they are superior and to clean my cum filled pussy. As you can tell he needs to start doing a better job of that, lol. You can see a picture of the first time I was black preg in our photos. View attachment 1140422
I hope that your BBC lovers keep breeding you .. out of curiosity what are your thoughts about whether or not they keep on on breeding you?

Yes the separation setup does work and what when realize is that can work for how ever babies you have with your black lovers because we'll, it's you perfect opportunity after you are bred the second time to explain to your family that being with a BBC is not the same as regular sex with white all not even close .. so then you quietly at first insist that a few of the girls closest to you in family have your shove his cock as far inside their as he can get and have him stretch that tight for a while and just that the girl play with it inside them .. thrn after ten first few girls let a few days pass and them ask them they think .. they most likely want his cock again

I hope that your BBC lovers keep breeding you .. out of curiosity what are your thoughts about whether or not they keep on on breeding you?
It's not that they keep trying to breed me. It's just something that happens. I guess I'm not a true breeder but more or a risk pregnancy hotwife. I'd say 50% of the time they shoot in me and the other 50% of the time they pull it out and shoot in either in the cucks mouth or on his face. One of my lovers always cums on the cucks face and then makes him go to the store and buy him weed wrapping papers, so I don't always get filled with cum.

Once you get into the lifestyle this is something you should talk about as a couple, what if it happens, what limits are set and so on. We have seen it before, in a hotel room or at a party, no condoms to be found, ok they agree to go bare, just pull out, next thing just this one time ill let him cum in her, she likes it, next time its ok and so on next thing she is always going bare. A few months later you get that frantic text message "Im late" next a picture of a positive test, its not yours you are v safe Ooooops!

Back