What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I think all this falls under the category of "Be careful what you wish for." This seems very erotic to you right now and others on this thread are congratulating you, I just think that the reality of her giving birth to a mixed race baby is going to cause all kinds of problems for the two of you. These same people that are cheering you on would never consider going through with this in their own lives.
I come to this from being in the same situation as you. Last year my wife got pregnant and when the doctor told her that the estimated date of conception fell within a few weeks of her participating in an all black gangbang. When I found this out, I visualized us with a mixed race baby (her blonde and me a redhead so it would be VERY obvious) and the implications for our personal and professional lives. She was raised in the deep south with racist relatives. This is just her family an does not consider my family and our professional colleagues.
We went into this with our eyes open to the fact that when a wife has sex with anyone other than her husband, she risks pregnancy. This is no matter whether or not birth control is used because even the best birth control is not 100% effective. When Amie has had sex with her black lovers condoms are almost never used because she just loves sex without them and in just about every case of vaginal sex they have cum inside her. I think a big part of the excitement for both of us is the potential risk though neither of us actually wanted her to get pregnant from her black lovers. She uses the pill for birth control and has been on it in the vast majority of times except last year when she went off the pill so we could have a baby. It was during this time that she had totally unprotected sex, all bare with 3 black men. This led to months of anxiety and lost sleep, the potential consequences of her playing with black men were suddenly very real. We wouldn't even know which of them was the actual ******* which would increase the humiliation. As it turned out our baby arrived with red hair on his his head!
Thank you for supporting the lifestyle regardless of the outcome.

We went through this a few years back when my wife and I had a 3some with her boyfriend who was middle eastern. She can't take the pill for medical reasons and we met up right in the prime of her fertility. He promised to pull out but when she is hot and in the moment, she doesn't care. He eventually pulled out (kinda late) because she told him to come where he wanted as he was fucking her. I know because I was underneath licking her and saw the string of cum as he pulled out. At the end of the month she was fretting that she would be pregnant, and I was a little nervous too, even though I like the idea of it. She wasn't and life goes on, but things seem a lot different when reality sets in......
That 2-3 period is the pinnacle of the cuckold lifestyle. It will make or break any open relationships. The conversations you have with your spouse during that time will seal the nature of the relationship from that point forward, regardless of the direction it takes.

I think all this falls under the category of "Be careful what you wish for." This seems very erotic to you right now and others on this thread are congratulating you, I just think that the reality of her giving birth to a mixed race baby is going to cause all kinds of problems for the two of you. These same people that are cheering you on would never consider going through with this in their own lives.
I come to this from being in the same situation as you. Last year my wife got pregnant and when the doctor told her that the estimated date of conception fell within a few weeks of her participating in an all black gangbang. When I found this out, I visualized us with a mixed race baby (her blonde and me a redhead so it would be VERY obvious) and the implications for our personal and professional lives. She was raised in the deep south with racist relatives. This is just her family and does not consider my family and our professional colleagues.
We went into this with our eyes open to the fact that when a wife has sex with anyone other than her husband, she risks pregnancy. This is no matter whether or not birth control is used because even the best birth control is not 100% effective. When Amie has had sex with her black lovers condoms are almost never used because she just loves sex without them and in just about every case of vaginal sex they have cum inside her. I think a big part of the excitement for both of us is the potential risk though neither of us actually wanted her to get pregnant from her black lovers. She uses the pill for birth control and has been on it in the vast majority of times except last year when she went off the pill so we could have a baby. It was during this time that she had totally unprotected sex, all bare with 3 black men. This led to months of anxiety and lost sleep, the potential consequences of her playing with black men were suddenly very real. We wouldn't even know which of them was the actual ******* which would increase the humiliation. As it turned out our baby arrived with red hair on his his head!

Glad it worked out for the best for you both. We are planning on having an IR pregnancy when we meet a guy we really like. Part of it is because we want that just like couples who adopt pick certain characteristics. But you're right - a lot of people talk a big game and egg people on but few of them would actually do this and run the risks of what happens next. We know full and well we're going to have to pay a price for what we want. It's not just a fantasy, it's a very open statement about the relationship (even if we don't say how it happened, people are going to jump to all sorts of conclusions) and one you can't just hide or turn back from. Our choice but we seem to be some of the few people here who are honest and ready to live with it.

Of course - it is the responsibility and if to admit, I thought that almost all Americans fantasize about it and that different families have already started to raise a lover of children. Nice to hear that in real life no one plans it, but just discussing, and sometimes condemned. )

We only have one world, but it’s divided. We tend to think that people who look different are different. That we have less in common with them than with people who look alike.

New Black World Order NBWO was founded on the belief that people should only be judged by their merits and actions and not skin color. But because the black African have suffered and will never be able to achieve their aspirations in life, as long as white people remain in charge, that black need to be promoted. It is therefore our prime goal to introduce needy white people (Couples and white women) to black bulls and let them enjoy and experience each other’s cultures. White people need to open up their minds: because when we experience something different, we begin to see things differently.

Although the ethnic and colourful diversity of the world is often looked upon as a wealth, it also divides people. We therefore invite you to join the genetic journey to assimilate Africans in Europe and promote the Africanisation of Europe. We hope it will inspire you to explore how you are connected to the rest of the world. By educating this and the next generation, and through building intercultural and interracial friendships based on cooperation and understanding, NBWO aims primarily to mixing African and Europeans, to help underprivileged black children and youth to develop the skills they need to become leaders, gain the skills they need and to become responsible and active global citizens, able to make a positive difference in their communities and the world.

I always bareback my lovers regardless of their colour but if I got pregnant by one of my black lovers the agreement is that we would keep the baby. This is lifestyle and impregnation fetish is my fantasy I told hubby I would do a fake separation then tell people I had a 1 night stand and got pregnant. hubby and I would reconcile. He is happy with this arrangement x

Back