What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I've noticed. lol She wants their cocks and wants them to cum in her every time. i get to fuck her about once a month and between the three of them they get her about 4 or 5 times a week. she said being pregnant has made her really horny so she's taking advantage of it. idk if i should expect never to impregnate her myself?

She doesn't seem to concerned that it's not mine so letting her bulls give us their offspring seems like the right move. So I'm saying this because she can't take birth control so i feel our lives will be full of her getting pregnant by her black bulls. she seems to be ok with that idea considering I'm the one that wanted her to try a black cock and now I'm the cuckold having to watch my wife be owned by these black guys that make me clean up my wife after they are done using her. It's been fun so far so i can't complain.
It was also your idea knowing the risks. Keep enjoying because she will be.

Oh nice! i don't have any pictures of them fucking but i can give u a description of my wife. she's 5'4 brunette and very athletic especially her legs and when not pregnant 120lbs

Oh nice! i don't have any pictures of them fucking but i can give u a description of my wife. she's 5'4 brunette and very athletic especially her legs and when not pregnant 120lbs
Post some pics and be nice if pics with her in the lingerie you're buying for her Bulls to enjoy her in.

True! as i was typing the last post shes asking me to buy her lingerie for her black bull. Says she needs to keep him happy so is this something i should be doing to keep him unloading his seed in my wife?
It is just my opinion but I believe it is YOU that needs to decide what you want and want for her not asking us. Everyone is different so not knowing the entire story makes our opinion just that. I would think you and she should discuss what you both want now and if you are ok with her continuing to fuck her black studs 4-5 times a week and have their babies, then no one can tell you different. If you aren't you should discuss it with her and decided what your next move is.

My wife has a bull that she fucks on a regular basis, usually 1-2 times per week but pregnancy is an entire different situation.

I think I would allow the accidental breeding one time. You can make up a separation story for family and friends, as to why your baby looks a lot darker then yourself or your wife. More then once everyone will know your into some taboo *******.
I think that whether its accidental or on purpose shouldn't matter at all, as long as the babies are healthy and very importantly that the wife is satisfied sexually

idk how to explain to our family if we have a black baby.
The simple answer is that you tell a 1/2 truth. You explain that the husband has fertility problems and instead of expensive fertility sessions, you chose to use several "natural sperm donors." The first one that was successful just happened to be AA because he had a very high sperm count. The only thing that matters to you is that you have a healthy baby.

Thanks and idk about that. lol she's still fucking her black bfs so i know it's not going to stop but i was thinking that using a donor would be a good excuse...considering they donated a LOT of cum. She's been fucked by her bfs more times than I've gotten to fuck her in 3 years so I'm prepared to see a half black baby in a few months. Idk if she'll let them impregnate her again tho, is it possible to not let them own her again?
I am going to say that she will probably get pregnant again intentionally with the. That is what my wife said she would do. Once it was out in the open that she got pregnant by a black man, then there wold be no reason to hide it. She said she would go right hack out and do it again and again... And so he is right about just telling your friend and family. Because they will figure it out sooner or later anyway......

I think I would allow the accidental breeding one time. You can make up a separation story for family and friends, as to why your baby looks a lot darker then yourself or your wife. More then once everyone will know your into some taboo *******.
Please understand a mix children are very beautiful children, I think. Have several mix couples friends Blk wifes and Blk husbands as swinger and their is a varying darkness in skin tones in their children, but still the children are beautiful no question. Now the only issue I feel, is to explaining this pregnancy could be tricky! from family members on wife or husbands side of family, that are not open mined. The wife would also be placed in (stepping out on hubby)(even if he said he was ok with this arrangement) and the real issue is when the baby is born ?
Now also have noted out in public many family over time, have accept this I as see grandma's and granddad out and bout shopping with their grand children. I personally couldn't ever know way the grandparents couldn't fall in love with them!, their beautiful children and have note as the grow in adults their still beautiful.

My girl friend and I decided to not have children being at time 53 yrs at that time now 69 yes young, each, so she had her tubes tied. now we can play without this worrying and she is free of concerns to enjoy sex pleasures.

Back