What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Ha, ha... a lot of white people would rally against that even worse than they would want to think about same-sex marriages.

When I visited Maine, I saw few white women having black husbands, and noticed the way other white couples looked at them with disdain in their eyes. I inquired about it and someone told me that they white folks there consider a white woman as thrash when only a black man dates her.

It's the same in many parts of the south, especially the ones where folks are heavy on the Jim crow principles

My wife can't take birth control and I am V safe. So I'd she got pregnant, let alone with a black baby, it would be obvious it wasn't mine. And it would totally shake everything in our lives because no one would see it coming. But I don't care, I have sent her out over and over. She just tries to play it safe by only going out certain days of the month. it will happen sooner or later......

To be very honest, we've actually talked about this. If we could have been the people we are now, even 15 years ago, we would have actively sought this out, but now we just roll with it, if Sue were to get pregnant, not only would she keep the Baby, she'd have at least 3 different Men that could be the *******, a perfect world, a loving husband and regular ******* figure and at least 3 other, Strong, confident, secure, Biological ******* figures looking out for them as well, by keeping in touch, maybe taking your kid on vacation together. It's a great reason to have the "relationship" everyone desires.
Just a thought, lol

I let my wife try her first black cock a few months ago and it's been so much fun watching her be satisfied by this black guy several times a week. We are white and in our 20's and i was only the 2nd person to fuck her when we got married but now she's had a few black fuck buddies and either myself or her black bfs have gotten her pregnant. I didn't expect this but it happened and i don't know what to so. She's 6 months now and had admitted to fucking more black guys bareback than i knew about and says she doesn't want to stop letting them use her. Im ok with the idea of being a cuckold, mainly cause her bulls have always let me know she is theirs now. idk how to explain to our family if we have a black baby.
Just tell them that you swap your wife. Or tell them the truth, that you like your wife fucking Black men bareback.

Thanks and idk about that. lol she's still fucking her black bfs so i know it's not going to stop but i was thinking that using a donor would be a good excuse...considering they donated a LOT of cum. She's been fucked by her bfs more times than I've gotten to fuck her in 3 years so I'm prepared to see a half black baby in a few months. Idk if she'll let them impregnate her again tho, is it possible to not let them own her again?

I like to think so and ok I'll go with that. And im guessing most everyone here would say it's ok to let her black bulls me they own my wife and fertile pussy until they are done with it? I know my wife is happy with them fucking her all the time so I'm ok with it.

Back