What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

The last time I heard from them, they had separated. There was a lot of push back from both of their families and he took a ration of ******* from his command. It became too much for them to deal with. The baby would be 4 or 5 now.
This is definitely the kind of thing that shows that there is much more work to do around education and making interracial breeding acceptable.. It really is too bad that this couple was split up

Last edited:
No. My husband knows nothing of what I want. My daughters who are teenagers know of my feelings on this issue.
If I were to get pregnant its something I would have to face on my own.
Its just a nice dream i've had
Well, at least since your daughters know your feelings about that you could support them towards having black f's and babies

Married white couples having black babies? Come on, Dsoul, you don't really believe that, do you? You're a smart man, too. No doubt the popularity of interracial breeding is growing more acceptance (by the way, its going both ways ... black women are out there getting bred by white guys, you know). But, white married couples aren't rushing to the door, quite yet, to get the lady "black bred". Besides, most white ladies want a "committed *******" and I don't think most black guys are wanting to give the time to helping raise ******* ... they're too busy breeding. And I can assure you, most white guys are not going to help a wife raise an unexpected bi-racial baby, not in the REAL world. :)
I disagree.. I think that a lot of white men while help their wives raise all the interracial babies that nature gives them .. It's families that need yo be educated about this.. White girls should marry white and bred black.. Not exclusively as we want to have white girls to be born for the next generation

So many posts here are so great and kicks the inner perv in me to wake up. Than there are so many that are so ludicrously fake, it ruins the hand in the dick moment I come here for. To all the posters who keep it real and share their hot stories and pics... THANK YOU!

I disagree.. I think that a lot of white men while help their wives raise all the interracial babies that nature gives them .. It's families that need yo be educated about this.. White girls should marry white and bred black.. Not exclusively as we want to have white girls to be born for the next generation
NO white should only marry BLACK and have lots of brown babies of different shades. this would lead to a better world and all women would be fucked regularly and properly. No waste sperm.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

When I see that Picture, I find it extreemly hot. I believe, what you ask should not be the Goal, but if it happens and the wife really wants the baby, then the husband should adopt the baby as his own.

She doesn't seem to concerned that it's not mine so letting her bulls give us their offspring seems like the right move. So I'm saying this because she can't take birth control so i feel our lives will be full of her getting pregnant by her black bulls. she seems to be ok with that idea considering I'm the one that wanted her to try a black cock and now I'm the cuckold having to watch my wife be owned by these black guys that make me clean up my wife after they are done using her. It's been fun so far so i can't complain.
I think all this falls under the category of "Be careful what you wish for." This seems very erotic to you right now and others on this thread are congratulating you, I just think that the reality of her giving birth to a mixed race baby is going to cause all kinds of problems for the two of you. These same people that are cheering you on would never consider going through with this in their own lives.
I come to this from being in the same situation as you. Last year my wife got pregnant and when the doctor told her that the estimated date of conception fell within a few weeks of her participating in an all black gangbang. When I found this out, I visualized us with a mixed race baby (her blonde and me a redhead so it would be VERY obvious) and the implications for our personal and professional lives. She was raised in the deep south with racist relatives. This is just her family and does not consider my family and our professional colleagues.
We went into this with our eyes open to the fact that when a wife has sex with anyone other than her husband, she risks pregnancy. This is no matter whether or not birth control is used because even the best birth control is not 100% effective. When Amie has had sex with her black lovers condoms are almost never used because she just loves sex without them and in just about every case of vaginal sex they have cum inside her. I think a big part of the excitement for both of us is the potential risk though neither of us actually wanted her to get pregnant from her black lovers. She uses the pill for birth control and has been on it in the vast majority of times except last year when she went off the pill so we could have a baby. It was during this time that she had totally unprotected sex, all bare with 3 black men. This led to months of anxiety and lost sleep, the potential consequences of her playing with black men were suddenly very real. We wouldn't even know which of them was the actual ******* which would increase the humiliation. As it turned out our baby arrived with red hair on his his head!

Last edited:
I think all this falls under the category of "Be careful what you wish for." This seems very erotic to you right now and others on this thread are congratulating you, I just think that the reality of her giving birth to a mixed race baby is going to cause all kinds of problems for the two of you. These same people that are cheering you on would never consider going through with this in their own lives.
I come to this from being in the same situation as you. Last year my wife got pregnant and when the doctor told her that the estimated date of conception fell within a few weeks of her participating in an all black gangbang. When I found this out, I visualized us with a mixed race baby (her blonde and me a redhead so it would be VERY obvious) and the implications for our personal and professional lives. She was raised in the deep south with racist relatives. This is just her family an does not consider my family and our professional colleagues.
We went into this with our eyes open to the fact that when a wife has sex with anyone other than her husband, she risks pregnancy. This is no matter whether or not birth control is used because even the best birth control is not 100% effective. When Amie has had sex with her black lovers condoms are almost never used because she just loves sex without them and in just about every case of vaginal sex they have cum inside her. I think a big part of the excitement for both of us is the potential risk though neither of us actually wanted her to get pregnant from her black lovers. She uses the pill for birth control and has been on it in the vast majority of times except last year when she went off the pill so we could have a baby. It was during this time that she had totally unprotected sex, all bare with 4 black men. This led to months of anxiety and lost sleep, the potential consequences of her playing with black men were suddenly very real. We wouldn't even know which of them was the actual ******* which would increase the humiliaiton. As it turned out our baby arrived with red hair on his his head!
We went through this a few years back when my wife and I had a 3some with her boyfriend who was middle eastern. She can't take the pill for medical reasons and we met up right in the prime of her fertility. He promised to pull out but when she is hot and in the moment, she doesn't care. He eventually pulled out (kinda late) because she told him to come where he wanted as he was fucking her. I know because I was underneath licking her and saw the string of cum as he pulled out. At the end of the month she was fretting that she would be pregnant, and I was a little nervous too, even though I like the idea of it. She wasn't and life goes on, but things seem a lot different when reality sets in......

I have given it some more thought. Perhaps, mixing makes people geniticly stronger like killer bees. Would it not even be benificial to let the wife breed black?

I come to this from being in the same situation as you. Last year my wife got pregnant and when the doctor told her that the estimated date of conception fell within a few weeks of her participating in an all black gangbang. When I found this out, I visualized us with a mixed race baby (her blonde and me a redhead so it would be VERY obvious) and the implications for our personal and professional lives. She was raised in the deep south with racist relatives. This is just her family an does not consider my family and our professional colleagues.
We went into this with our eyes open to the fact that when a wife has sex with anyone other than her husband, she risks pregnancy. This is no matter whether or not birth control is used because even the best birth control is not 100% effective. When Amie has had sex with her black lovers condoms are almost never used because she just loves sex without them and in just about every case of vaginal sex they have cum inside her. I think a big part of the excitement for both of us is the potential risk though neither of us actually wanted her to get pregnant from her black lovers. She uses the pill for birth control and has been on it in the vast majority of times except last year when she went off the pill so we could have a baby. It was during this time that she had totally unprotected sex, all bare with 3 black men. This led to months of anxiety and lost sleep, the potential consequences of her playing with black men were suddenly very real. We wouldn't even know which of them was the actual ******* which would increase the humiliaiton. As it turned out our baby arrived with red hair on his his head!
I guess you dodged a big black bullet there!

So my last post was right before one of her bfs fucked her on our couch and it turned out to be a fun night for her. She asked me to text her other black friend to see if he wanted to have their first tag team fuck and because they already knew of each other it happened. They passed her back and forth from the bedroom to the couch for a couple hours. It was meant to be humiliation thing for me but it was fun watching. How rough they treat her is a site though but she never tells them is too much so I'm good with it. Highlight was watching one cum down her throat, true meaning of a face/ throat fuck. she has almost no gag reflex so watching an 8" guy balls deep on your wife face is a turn on.

Cucks should nevrr impregnate their wives, other men should impregnate the cuck's wives

I'm seeing that now. She said she'll let her black bfs take her fertile self whenever they like and that i should love she's getting pleasure regularly and i do like that idea. She's more comfortable now that she's had fuck buddies for months now but before she was scared to let another guy touch her. now it's straight up cucking me and riding my face after she's enjoyed her fuck nights.

Back