What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I periodically see a white or non-black couple with a black (mixed race) baby. I don't, of course, ask if the baby was adopted, as I just assume that the woman gave birth to the baby after having sex with black male(s). If I say anything, it is just to remark on how beautiful the baby is.

I suspect my assumption is right more often than it is wrong.

Kim - Chick with a Dick

A lot of white men travel down here and usually leave their wives back at home. And that's just sad! Like they're scared of what the wives will do once they arrive here and want to get loose. A lot of husbands need to stop being so jealous and over-protective for no reason and let nature work things out!

View attachment 28631
Fuck going to Africa, bugs, snakes, Isis. Too much ******* that can ******* you

I've realized that that you think here are mostly husbands.

I think that's a mistake, because if a white woman like me, feel the need and desire to be a mom, I'm Alice, I must be who decide if I want to be a mom, who wish to become pregnant.

Personally, I can raise my baby alone, so I would, who left to take measures against pregnancy, opened completely my pink pussy cozy and soft, for whom would I decide I become a mom, I would fill again and again, with its thick and full of cum seed.

In this case, most likely, after meeting so many friends and lovers blacks, choose one that would be provided to impregnate me, that my ******* was black or mulatto, handsome and strong, they almost decided to have my first baby , a good black male, with his best adn. Females, always looking for the best male, in nature, to beget a beautiful baby. It is my opinion, and my pussy, only mine. I decide!

Bebi -Kitmu and bebi negre.jpg 07-becka -2014-showingfuck 07 000001 0007 2016  Alice blobjob with new bbc lover.jpg

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

You don't always have to plan on getting preg. you just have to understand that it's possible at any time if you're a bareback girl. Here's a picture of me several months after an all BBC gangbang. All the guys went bareback and i have no idea who the ******* is, but it's part of being a BBC whore and I as well as the cuck totally accept, not that he has a choice. The guy in this picture wasn't there this just happens to be a pic I like.

Attachments

• Knocked_up__by_BBC.JPG
    Knocked_up__by_BBC.JPG
    458.8 KB · Views: 271
Don't be afraid to talk about it with your wife, communication is a big part of the lifestyle, this is also a big fantasy of most couples. But keep it just that. Don't be surprised that talking about it turns you both on LOL yeah it does. Whats more of a turn on is when she tells you her man and her already talked about it, then she tells you she brought the subject up to him. Now let the fantasy begin have fun

Don't be afraid to talk about it with your wife, communication is a big part of the lifestyle, this is also a big fantasy of most couples. But keep it just that. Don't be surprised that talking about it turns you both on LOL yeah it does. Whats more of a turn on is when she tells you her man and her already talked about it, then she tells you she brought the subject up to him. Now let the fantasy begin have fun

I definitely agree it should be kept in the fantasy zone, but sometimes things happen and you have to deal with it. My late wife had a steady black bull with my knowledge for several months, and became pregnant by him. At the time she told me it was a total accident, was crying, very contrite, etc. Niether of us felt comfortable with abortion (we were pro choice, just not personally) so we had the baby , a little boy who is now 16 and deciding which college to go to. I love him like my own and have no regrets, but such a situation is challenging, to put it mildly as possible.

The black bull disappeared before the baby was born which was just as well from my point of view -- I wasn't eager for any complications or visitation rights, etc. After my wife passed I found an old diary of hers, or a journal of thoughts or whatever you want to call it. There were passages describing the relationship with her bull.. She described a weekend she'd spent with him a few weeks before. Right after that she wrote, "I think I'm pregnant." Next to that sentence she had drawn a little smiley face and beside it the word "yay!"

It might sound strange, but I wasn't mad. I wish she had just admitted that it wasn't a complete accident. Once the shock was over, I would have been fine with it. God, I miss that wild woman!

Back