What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I would love for my wife to get knocked up by a BBC, preferably during a gangbang. Would be so proud to be there when she gives birth, as we get the looks, and i will proudly state my wife is a black owned slut wife, and i am a proud whorish slut that due to my small white penis, my only sexual contribution is being fucked by hung white guys, TS ladies, and BBC when the wife cannot perform, or is too big for her tiny 96 lbs petite self to take, or there are too many for her to handle, that i may as well get a sex change and become a woman, because then i would be able to handle an extra cock during gangbangs. I love when my wife makes me get dressed like a trampy little slutty whore, parading around in 6" heels, my ass hanging out, my tiny cock and balls hiding so much it looks like camel toe, and enjoying all the guys fondling and grabbing my feminine ass, telling me how they wanna fuck my ass, which turns me on, and since it is all too easy of access, i generally let the guys with decent size cocks fuck me like the slut i dream of being, so i can personally serve more BBC, in the restroom. My wife is so lucky, to have a tight little pussy, but she loves when i fuck her with the big black squirting dildos and pump her pussy overflowing with jizz lube, and i enjoy seeing her wrecked pussy and her being so loose my cock keeps getting soft, so we have to position so she is up on her knees upright, me below, and a big black dildo in my ass pumping me full of warm jizz lube, so that i am able to cum, because like my wife, i am a proud BBC slut... the ******* could be any one of 2 dozen black guys we have come over and fuck us both all the time. Usually i suck all the cum out, but i was tied up and being gangbanged next to her when she got pregnant, which is great, because one less small penis, and if a boy he will have a bbc and a girl will know BBC is where it is at, and hopefully she is pregnant as she graduates highschool with a black baby.

I would love for my wife to get knocked up by a BBC, preferably during a gangbang. Would be so proud to be there when she gives birth, as we get the looks, and i will proudly state my wife is a black owned slut wife, and i am a proud whorish slut that due to my small white penis, my only sexual contribution is being fucked by hung white guys, TS ladies, and BBC when the wife cannot perform, or is too big for her tiny 96 lbs petite self to take, or there are too many for her to handle, that i may as well get a sex change and become a woman, because then i would be able to handle an extra cock during gangbangs. I love when my wife makes me get dressed like a trampy little slutty whore, parading around in 6" heels, my ass hanging out, my tiny cock and balls hiding so much it looks like camel toe, and enjoying all the guys fondling and grabbing my feminine ass, telling me how they wanna fuck my ass, which turns me on, and since it is all too easy of access, i generally let the guys with decent size cocks fuck me like the slut i dream of being, so i can personally serve more BBC, in the restroom. My wife is so lucky, to have a tight little pussy, but she loves when i fuck her with the big black squirting dildos and pump her pussy overflowing with jizz lube, and i enjoy seeing her wrecked pussy and her being so loose my cock keeps getting soft, so we have to position so she is up on her knees upright, me below, and a big black dildo in my ass pumping me full of warm jizz lube, so that i am able to cum, because like my wife, i am a proud BBC slut... the ******* could be any one of 2 dozen black guys we have come over and fuck us both all the time. Usually i suck all the cum out, but i was tied up and being gangbanged next to her when she got pregnant, which is great, because one less small penis, and if a boy he will have a bbc and a girl will know BBC is where it is at, and hopefully she is pregnant as she graduates highschool with a black baby.
LOL!

This is just something that needs to be expected and accepted when you're a black owned couple. Here's a picture of me after I was knocked up. The guy is this picture wasn't the ******* though. He was a guy that wanted to fuck a BBC only hotwife bareback but wasn't into pregnancy risk fucking. I had already been knocked up in a pervious BBC gang bang so I was a prefect fit for him, ahot wife that he couldn't get preg. And to answer your question in advance, no I don't know who the ******* is because it was a 5 man GB and they all did me bareback. Yes, the top picture is of the GB I got preg at. The middle is me knocked up and as you can see in the bottom picture there was no shot of it being my husband since he's locked in a cage 24/7 with no pussy rights. Guys are waiting in line to take their turn in me, and the cuck isn't one of them, lol.NY-2013-9.JPG Knocked_up__by_BBC.JPG Bred_blk_friday-11.JPG

This is just something that needs to be expected and accepted when you're a black owned couple. Here's a picture of me after I was knocked up. The guy is this picture wasn't the ******* though. He was a guy that wanted to fuck a BBC only hotwife bareback but wasn't into pregnancy risk fucking. I had already been knocked up in a pervious BBC gang bang so I was a prefect fit for him, ahot wife that he couldn't get preg. And to answer your question in advance, no I don't know who the ******* is because it was a 5 man GB and they all did me bareback. Yes, the top picture is of the GB I got preg at. The middle is me knocked up and as you can see in the bottom picture there was no shot of it being my husband since he's locked in a cage 24/7 with no pussy rights. Guys are waiting in line to take their turn in me, and the cuck isn't one of them, lol.View attachment 1026999 View attachment 1027000 View attachment 1027003
But, who is going to be the "*******" to the baby? And, baby as he/she grows up?

-Angie

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

the duty of a cuckold and what his wife is happy, and if it remains impregnated and a normal consequence. as the bull takes my wife and just that the bull will put it in pregnancy

I've realized that that you think here are mostly husbands.

I think that's a mistake, because if a white woman like me, feel the need and desire to be a mom, I'm Alice, I must be who decide if I want to be a mom, who wish to become pregnant.

Personally, I can raise my baby alone, so I would, who left to take measures against pregnancy, opened completely my pink pussy cozy and soft, for whom would I decide I become a mom, I would fill again and again, with its thick and full of cum seed.

In this case, most likely, after meeting so many friends and lovers blacks, choose one that would be provided to impregnate me, that my ******* was black or mulatto, handsome and strong, they almost decided to have my first baby , a good black male, with his best adn. Females, always looking for the best male, in nature, to beget a beautiful baby. It is my opinion, and my pussy, only mine. I decide!

View attachment 930361 View attachment 930365
I agree with what you say! a true husband and wife relationship should be based on the fact that the wife to decide

Back