What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

The world is changing. Is it possible even 100 years ago, to imagine that women will vote. Black people will get their freedom and ability to enter into interracial marriages. And gays will not be persecuted for their orientation. It is always difficult to be the first (pioneer). But you offer us a future where they will be one less prejudice. Where people will give to the children is not genes, and knowledge and experience. Where the subject of discussion will not be set of chromosomes, and the human virtues. Those who do otherwise live in the past. So let's take a step to our better future. God bless America.

The world is changing. Is it possible even 100 years ago, to imagine that women will vote. Black people will get their freedom and ability to enter into interracial marriages. And gays will not be persecuted for their orientation. It is always difficult to be the first (pioneer). But you offer us a future where they will be one less prejudice. Where people will give to the children is not genes, and knowledge and experience. Where the subject of discussion will not be set of chromosomes, and the human virtues. Those who do otherwise live in the past. So let's take a step to our better future. God bless America.

Not quite sure what you mean. Are you saying that it is ok that my wife and I (both white) have a biracial baby?

tumblr_obrqr8ILxM1vvl70ro1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Not quite sure what you mean. Are you saying that it is ok that my wife and I (both white) have a biracial baby?
I do not think the birth of a black baby as a humiliation. I view the situation through the prism of free relations. Where each partner chooses a lover, and as a consequence can give birth to a baby of any color: red, blue, green.

I was amused by experts who say that black children are a LIABILITY. And white not need feed and can batter slipper?? Any baby is a huge responsibility, regardless of color. Every baby asks uncomfortable questions to adults. Any baby can become the object of ridicule at school. Need to make it clear to your baby that you did nothing wrong when he accepted this decision. And pressure of the society, will make stronger your baby as a person. Who knows, maybe he will be the second Obama)

I was amused by experts who say that black children are a LIABILITY. And white not need feed and can batter slipper?? Any baby is a huge responsibility, regardless of color. Every baby asks uncomfortable questions to adults. Any baby can become the object of ridicule at school. Need to make it clear to your baby that you did nothing wrong when he accepted this decision. And pressure of the society, will make stronger your baby as a person. Who knows, maybe he will be the second Obama)

It's a she. And she's even better than Obama whom I respect a lot!! :)

You're right, a kid is a gigantic responsibility. We love our ******* very much indeed. We do our very best to give her a good childhood and a good future.

Some children are born into a family where they are not wanted. We consider our ******* a gift from heaven.

My wife is much younger than me. One time she was a young man, whom she loved, but his parents were against it, and he decided to leave. After much discussion I have decided to allow her to breed his baby as a reminder of past love, on the condition that after giving birth she'll stop to meet him and that all children are going to have to be from different men. Now the ******* is 4 years old and she is spitting image of her mom. Words cannot Express how cordially she belongs to my ******* and to me. I have never regretted that agreed to it.

My wife is much younger than me. One time she was a young man, whom she loved, but his parents were against it, and he decided to leave. After much discussion I have decided to allow her to breed his baby as a reminder of past love, on the condition that after giving birth she'll stop to meet him and that all children are going to have to be from different men. Now the ******* is 4 years old and she is spitting image of her mom. Words cannot Express how cordially she belongs to my ******* and to me. I have never regretted that agreed to it.

Your wife was a young man?

Back