What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I believe that it is very irresponsible for any man to conduct such promiscuous sex life, but don't agree with you that it is impossible.
It takes two to have a promiscuous sex life. The married women who he claims had bare sex with the younger man are just as irresponsible (in my humble opinion, and much to my delight). For the record, I did not say it was impossible. If he fathered one baby per year since puberty (a very possible outcome), he would have in the neighborhood of 22 ******* by now. I just said his story about the older women sounded fishy.

wow, that's a big baby with full head of hair, eyes fully opened ... if the cock that made that didn't ruin her, I bet that baby coming out DID!

• Haha
Reactions: LSG
I can only raise my voice and say: Stop the BS having any women being impregnated by her lover or whatever they call him a bull. It's NOT fair to that baby which he/she will become adult and then find out the true outcome.

To me any baby born without their real dad or mom is a dangerous path of no return. Every baby needs their real parents, to love, cherish and grow in a healthy family. Keep your selfish twisted sexual desires away from our children.

A 'real dad' is one that is there for you, cares for you, nutures you, and not someone who plants their seed and leaves.
A cuckold pregnancy can work if the wife and husband care for their baby. The bull / stud does not necessarily have to be around. There are many cases of such events in life, from single parents to divorcees.

A health family is one of love. IMO if someone wants to do this it is their choice and I will not criticise them for that choice if my above comments are done

A 'real dad' is one that is there for you, cares for you, nutures you, and not someone who plants their seed and leaves.
A cuckold pregnancy can work if the wife and husband care for their baby.
Agreed! The role of the cuckold is to be the caring f a t h e r for the children of the baby-daddies. It works for the 10% of pregnancies where the husband doesn't know he's not the bio-f a t h e r. Why can't it work when the husband knows he's not the bio-f a t h e r. In some way, the children of these baby-daddies may fair better in a loving cuckold relationship than with the single mom that the baby-daddy might get pregnant or with guys who know they will never be a good dad. It's no different than adoption, but through natural conception.

Last edited:
This is something we talk about a lot, especially during sex, it drives us both wild ( my wife can get excited just by talking about having a mixed race baby)
And like a previous poster stated it's probably only a matter of time because she always let's the black guy cum inside her.
It does seem to be a huge turn on for some. I wonder if the reality of it actually happening is as great though.

Well speaking from experience it is even better, we both love the moment the black guy reaches the point of climax and fills her married white pussy with his cum, once he has slipped out of her she loves pulling herself open so I can see his cum flowing from her
I agree there. I meant the her actually having a baby and having to raise it part

Back