What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

raise the black baby as our own :) not even a ? in my mind (hubby) here!!!

A white boi seeing that photo would get really intimidated.
my ex wife let an older blk bull (10"+)pop her cherry when she was 13. He banged her through high school. When we divorced she admitted she spent 48 hrs with him before we got married and he banged her 30 min before the wedding. He was at the wedding and she said he asked her if cum wss running down her leg. She said she wanted to hug him and leave with him right then. It just shows the power of duperior blk cock. Thst night she was my bitch. Sorta. But the next day she took it back to daddy. Ummmm.
Cheers

When we (my husband and I) decided to have our first baby, we talked about this and decided that my husband and my bull would both fuck me until one of them got me pregnant. We did not care how it turned out. We would love the baby either way. After four months I got pregnant. When the baby was born it turned out to be my husbands baby. We have no regrets and would have no regrets if things had turned out differently.

Me and hubby discussed this right from the start, he was more keen than me on me getting pregnant by a black guy. We even had a story already planned to explain the baby to people we know. I was seeing a guy towards the end of the first year in this lifestyle and I began to have some feelings for him. I started to only take my pill now and again, going a whole weekend sometimes without taking it. Really turned me on having a guy cum in me and I hadn't took the pill for a couple of days. But, luckily really, nothing happened. Lovely feeling though! X

Back