What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

We are not looking to get pregnant, but I let all my BBC go bareback if they want. If it were to happen, we would naturally raise the baby as our own and love it just the same. These are the choices we make and if you do not like potential consequences then maybe this isn't for you.
As it is, not sure if our two ******* are my hubby's, because I had other lovers (white, with their knowledge) while we were trying to conceive.

We are not looking to get pregnant, but I let all my BBC go bareback if they want. If it were to happen, we would naturally raise the baby as our own and love it just the same. These are the choices we make and if you do not like potential consequences then maybe this isn't for you.
As it is, not sure if our two ******* are my hubby's, because I had other lovers (white, with their knowledge) while we were trying to conceive.
Same here, not actively trying to get pregnant but since being introduced to bbc by friend, we both let our regulars go bareback and accept it could happen.

Back