What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I love TxDark Bull’s pics of the white girl he got pregnant. I love the pics of this beautiful woman with Black Seed growing in her tummy. I also admire the couple for having the courage and the innovation to do as they see fit without caring about the norms and constraints of society. I admire the white male for assuming his subordinate status and understanding that his wife needs a Superior Black Man. Hopefully, white couples like this will help shape things to come for other white couples. One day this kind of behavior will be seen as totally normal and white cucking will be acceptable. Finally, I totally worship the Black Seed that TxDarkBull has put inside the white female. i think it is a beautiful and wonderful action of nature.

Its the blackmans right to use and abuse and breed any white female, he wants. Whether she is married, single, young, old, white women are on this earth for the benifit and pleasure of black men. Their needs and desires are the only thing bthat counts. And us white husbands, boyfriends, fathers, must support the white female and bring the babys up. If the black ******* wants to be involved its his right. If he doesnt want to know , than that is also his right. The black man is NEVER EVER wrong

Its the blackmans right to use and abuse and breed any white female, he wants. Whether she is married, single, young, old, white women are on this earth for the benifit and pleasure of black men. Their needs and desires are the only thing bthat counts. And us white husbands, boyfriends, fathers, must support the white female and bring the babys up. If the black ******* wants to be involved its his right. If he doesnt want to know , than that is also his right. The black man is NEVER EVER wrong

I like the sound of that!

7948.jpg

I love Dsoul’s picture of the two beautiful white girls with the powerful, beautiful and very muscular Black Man. You can see by the glimmer in the eyes of these white girls that they have total sexual satisfaction. Looking at this Black Man, with his powerful build and his giant black dick, it is a wonder why any white girl would even look at a white boy ever again. The blond girl on the right, with her shaved pussy, looks like she is ready for another go round.

I love Dsoul’s picture of the two beautiful white girls with the powerful, beautiful and very muscular Black Man. You can see by the glimmer in the eyes of these white girls that they have total sexual satisfaction. Looking at this Black Man, with his powerful build and his giant black dick, it is a wonder why any white girl would even look at a white boy ever again. The blond girl on the right, with her shaved pussy, looks like she is ready for another go round.

Omg, they look so natural together. I can't imagine how any whiteboy that see this pic doesn't realize he'd have no chance with either of these pretty little dolls. And there's no shortage of black bulls like him in the intercities for whitegirls to flirt and attract to get their bbc in them

Omg, they look so natural together. I can't imagine how any whiteboy that see this pic doesn't realize he'd have no chance with either of these pretty little dolls. And there's no shortage of black bulls like him in the intercities for whitegirls to flirt and attract to get their bbc in them

A white boi seeing that photo would get really intimidated.

A white boi seeing that photo would get really intimidated.

Yes, this picture, like all interracial pictures, is very intimidating to me and all other white bois. These pictures continue to reaffirm to us white bois that Black Men have what it takes to please and satisfy women. I admit that I cannot measure up to a Black Man. I also admit that only a Black Man deserves pussy.

Yes, this picture, like all interracial pictures, is very intimidating to me and all other white bois. These pictures continue to reaffirm to us white bois that Black Men have what it takes to please and satisfy women. I admit that I cannot measure up to a Black Man. I also admit that only a Black Man deserves pussy.

Still a lot of white bois don't agree.

8546385.jpg

Still a lot of white bois don't agree.

View attachment 28060

Yes that is correct, many white bois would not agree, but the point is that most white girls would agree wholeheartedly. I often overhear white girls who, though they are married and devoted to white husbands, talk openly about fantasies involving Black Men, Also, a lot of women talk to me candidly because they know I am safe (neutered) and they express their desire and fantasy for Black Men. So, I think the chain of command is right, with the Black Man reigning supreme with the white girl sucking His dick and the white boi kissing the white woman's ass. This is the way of the future!!!

Back