What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Yes, it's just a mattter of letting things play out. She may find she wants to keep breeding, or not. I think the white male should stand by his lady and allow the free choice of who she lets fertilise her eggs. No husband should be forsing himself upon his wife.

Indeed, none should! Surprised I haven't met one of such women here yet.

It's always risky for whitechic to get knocked up when she gets screwed by a black stud. The genuine characteristic of the mandingo is his very potent sperm and even when whitegirls takes precausion with birthcontrol it's no gaurentee to avoid preg. That's why I have so much respect for white wives that put out for black cock and even more when shes doing it behind hubby's back

It's always risky for whitechic to get knocked up when she gets screwed by a black stud. The genuine characteristic of the mandingo is his very potent sperm and even when whitegirls takes precausion with birthcontrol it's no gaurentee to avoid preg. That's why I have so much respect for white wives that put out for black cock and even more when shes doing it behind hubby's back

It's good too with hubby knowing as well... Just the thought of what his wife might be up to behind his back excites me.
Keep Calm!.jpg

Getting pregnant is a difficult decission for any female and it's only natural they want thier baby to be health and strong. In most cases even thoough she like her baby to be beautiful I still believe they would choose health and strong over looks. As evidence it seem that there are so many very pretty white chics getting knocked up by big strong well chisseled black studds that might not have the facial looks that society might think were her equal.

Back