What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I agree with letting nature take its course and having the baby. A Black baby is beautiful and wonderful and should be cared for. Keeping the baby will also let everyone know what the couple has been up to; that the white wife has been fucking Black Men and her white husband either allows it or serves as her cuckhold. This will require white husbands to swallow their pride, deep and hard. But as more brave couples do this the more it will be accepted in society. It will also help to better publicly define the roles of Black Master, white slut, and white cuck.

In response to the original question, I think that any husband that asks his wife to cuckold him has to expect that his wife might get caught by another man's seed. Part of the promise to his wife, implicitly, is that he accepts this possible outcome. Just my humble opinion.

Which sounds rather good too, because not everyone enjoys the use of condoms...

I agree with letting nature take its course and having the baby. A Black baby is beautiful and wonderful and should be cared for. Keeping the baby will also let everyone know what the couple has been up to; that the white wife has been fucking Black Men and her white husband either allows it or serves as her cuckhold. This will require white husbands to swallow their pride, deep and hard. But as more brave couples do this the more it will be accepted in society. It will also help to better publicly define the roles of Black Master, white slut, and white cuck.

Ha, ha... a lot of white people would rally against that even worse than they would want to think about same-sex marriages.

When I visited Maine, I saw few white women having black husbands, and noticed the way other white couples looked at them with disdain in their eyes. I inquired about it and someone told me that they white folks there consider a white woman as thrash when only a black man dates her.

Which sounds rather good too, because not everyone enjoys the use of condoms...
But any birth control has a failure rate. Plus, there is always the possibility that after a night of mind blowing sex with BBC that the wife decides to, ahem, 'forget' to take her birth control pill . . . But the husband is usually the one to initiate cuckolding into marriage (at least that what it seems if the number of men vs. women on these sites is to be taken at face value), and given that the husband has usually begged for it he is at least implying that the wife has a 'free pass' if she turns up pregnant if the condom breaks.

That happen to me with one of the 4 couples i have played with cuz i always wrap tight but they both were friends and we got way to comfortable with our play that night and she wanted to feel me cum insid her and i did 2 months later i got a pissed off email from him like it was my fault she had abortion and we never spoke of it again

In a way it starts off as a 'game', but in the cold light of day, your wife is engaging in sexual reproduction with another man, with your approval. You then can't say too much if the end result of this is pregnancy, as it was you (the husband) who initiated this mating process. I think you need to allow her to have the baby, really the decision was made when you started this off by interesting her in BBC you just have to stick with it and see it through. Additionally if she becomes pregnant, you shoould spend an amount of time thinking about what you have done, and why. I'd think also it would be a good feeling.

But any birth control has a failure rate. Plus, there is always the possibility that after a night of mind blowing sex with BBC that the wife decides to, ahem, 'forget' to take her birth control pill . . . But the husband is usually the one to initiate cuckolding into marriage (at least that what it seems if the number of men vs. women on these sites is to be taken at face value), and given that the husband has usually begged for it he is at least implying that the wife has a 'free pass' if she turns up pregnant if the condom breaks.

You do have a strong point there, and it would be a more pleasing ride if more white hubbies out there realise that as an inevitability that's bound to occur, instead of fighting the feeling.

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

745_1000.jpg750_1000.jpg743_1000.jpg744_1000.jpg

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
010_1000.jpg995_1000.jpg006_1000.jpg

This is 8 months later.
957_1000.jpg961_1000.jpg959_1000.jpg960_1000.jpg956_1000.jpg

Back