What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Yes that is correct, many white bois would not agree, but the point is that most white girls would agree wholeheartedly. I often overhear white girls who, though they are married and devoted to white husbands, talk openly about fantasies involving Black Men, Also, a lot of women talk to me candidly because they know I am safe (neutered) and they express their desire and fantasy for Black Men. So, I think the chain of command is right, with the Black Man reigning supreme with the white girl sucking His dick and the white boi kissing the white woman's ass. This is the way of the future!!!

What I want to see more is white wives coming to Africa to meet their black men!

A lot of white men travel down here and usually leave their wives back at home. And that's just sad! Like they're scared of what the wives will do once they arrive here and want to get loose. A lot of husbands need to stop being so jealous and over-protective for no reason and let nature work things out!

B&W Jeans.jpg

It's always a strong possibility when a whitechic has intercourse with black guys. Even when a whitegirl's on the pill and thinks shes protected because her bc always worked with whiteguys it's been known to have little effect when a black alpha bull injects his very potent high sperm count jism point blank in her womb.

Yes that is correct, many white bois would not agree, but the point is that most white girls would agree wholeheartedly. I often overhear white girls who, though they are married and devoted to white husbands, talk openly about fantasies involving Black Men, Also, a lot of women talk to me candidly because they know I am safe (neutered) and they express their desire and fantasy for Black Men. So, I think the chain of command is right, with the Black Man reigning supreme with the white girl sucking His dick and the white boi kissing the white woman's ass. This is the way of the future!!!

We need more of such type of women dropping by here!

When a white girl has a Black Baby she is telling her family, her friends, and the whole world what she has been up to. She is telling everyone that she desires the Black Man’s Superior Seed over family and society’s approval. I applaud these white girls who walk around proudly with swollen tummies carrying a Black Man’s offspring. These white girls are so worthy of our support and worship.

Back