What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

i agree with you athur , and more white woman must go for it . there should be places or
centres where white woman can walk in and be paired off with black men , after a
short meet . on the outside should be posters encouraging white woman to go black ,
and wonder how many white married woman would be attracted there like a magnet .

i agree with you athur , and more white woman must go for it . there should be places or
centres where white woman can walk in and be paired off with black men , after a
short meet . on the outside should be posters encouraging white woman to go black ,
and wonder how many white married woman would be attracted there like a magnet .

But will the women actually do it, that's the question.

Imagine a scenario: the wife leaves the husband and travels to go spend time with her lover. Returns some days later fully laden with his semen... and months later becomes pregnant!

Let's just be honest about it . . . if we encourage our wives to partake in this lifestyle then it is at least partially our responsibility if she ends up pregnant! OMG, how can any cuckold REALLY blame his wife if he more or less begs her to be with another man and she ends up with baby!

Yeah, I like the sound of that. Accidents are meant to happen and the hubby's got to be well aware of that ...

View attachment 33868
Dsoul, I think most of us white men are secretly turned on at the thought of an 'accident', and many women here have at least fantasized about 'forgetting' to take their pill and hoping to get caught. It is just pure nature. Cuckolds want to know that superior men are taking care of their wives, and women want to breed with the top male . . .

Dsoul, I think most of us white men are secretly turned on at the thought of an 'accident', and many women here have at least fantasized about 'forgetting' to take their pill and hoping to get caught. It is just pure nature. Cuckolds want to know that superior men are taking care of their wives, and women want to breed with the top male . . .

And imagine the look on hubby's face when she mentions those words: "Honey, I'm pregnant ... and it ain't yours!"
Classic.

We've talked about the what if possibility. while we're not encouraging lis getting pregnant we both acknowledge that we're playing with fire here and it could happen. we've decided that if it does happen we'd keep the baby and raise it. the baby deserves that, it didn't ask to be part of this whole thing.

Back