What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I was the boss where I work I could send black man to my home anytime I wanted which were usually every day I would always tell them to make sure that they fuck my wife real good and bareback .

Wouldn't you have liked it if there was a chance they could record the event for you back then?

it would've been so nice to record everything my wife did but she did not want to be the tapes doing anything .I didn't want to piss her off so I get rid of the camera because I want to watch her keep on fucking.

I know the feeling. The problem with such tapes is they can fall into the wrong set of hands in the future, and who knows what type of storm that would bring. Unless of course you have her wearing face masks.... same with her black lover at the time.

I know the feeling. The problem with such tapes is they can fall into the wrong set of hands in the future, and who knows what type of storm that would bring. Unless of course you have her wearing face masks.... same with her black lover at the time.
i agree

Back