What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Too bad a lot of white bois out there haven't agreed to that yet.
I know a lot of white husbands who would love to see a black man fucking that wife or any female in the family but don't have the balls to pop the question. There are a lot of good white bitches out there for black men to fuck if this stupid white husbands would wake up to the fact that black man do it best.

No, I've always thought a white girls first experiences should be with white boys.
That way they will have a greater appreciation for Black Men when they finally get to enjoy their first Black cock.
That might be true but if they get a black man first they will have no reason to even think about fucking any white boys or men.

That might be true but if they get a black man first they will have no reason to even think about fucking any white boys or men.

Some might be tempted to try a white boy just to see what the difference is and it would be a shame for them to have to deal with being disappointed.
Better to start out on training wheels and enjoy the thrill of moving up to the real thing without ever needing to wonder.

Some might be tempted to try a white boy just to see what the difference is and it would be a shame for them to have to deal with being disappointed.
Better to start out on training wheels and enjoy the thrill of moving up to the real thing without ever needing to wonder.
just as

I will say one thing once those training wheels are off they will never ever go back on. My wife's first black cock was the end of fucking white men.

Back