What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

you will never know how many men made my wife and I happy over 50 years of marriage I knew it was my obligation to make sure that my wife was available to any black man that wanted to use her anyway he wanted even turn her into a ****** if he wished .
i m happy for you ,but sincerly i want her to have a black boyfriend not to be with many men

i understand my friend
I don't know if I told you or not but my wife was a nympho maniac she had to have a lot of men all the time to keep her satisfied. That is why I did not mind some of her black friends turning her out as a ******* on the street because she didn't want any money she is one of the cock they could collect the money I was perfectly okay with that .

all european women are extremely hot,my wife too;)
when I get to Germany in 1953 I was surprised to see how many white blonde German women were going with black men. That was when I got my first idea of watching a black man fucking a real pretty blonde woman not even knowing I would be marrying such a beautiful woman .
It was the best thing you have ever done in my life marrying my whore nymphomaniac wife. I gave her exactly what she wanted security and could fuck any man she wanted with my blessings. If I could do this all over again I would do exactly the same thing find a whore and marry her. Those type of woman are exactly the very best wives a man could ever have.

Back