What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

as far as I'm concerned my wife could be his wife as long as he watched her could do whatever he wants with her even sharing her with his friends and other black men. He would be doing me a real big favor if he passed her around to all his black friends so I could jerk off just thinking about what they are doing to her .
the best favor its when she tell me I M PREGNANT BABY

every white husband and ******* should make sure the lights females in his family have at least one black baby as their first which he is obligated to pay for.
yes in the future the white husband ,******* will pay if he want to please the family membres,now black man are very important for a lot of white couple

yes in the future the white husband ,******* will pay if he want to please the family membres,now black man are very important for a lot of white couple
black men were very important throughout our entire marriage I have always gotten a real big thrill watching my wife kissing a black man in front of me then fucking the hell out of him in our bed .
Every white man has an obligation to make sure the black males in this country I kept supplied with white pussy .

its our dutty my friend we have to work togethet to convince more blackmen to feed our women with there priviliged cum
I have done my very best to make sure every black man I knew and spent time in bed with my wife even if he was a stranger I would let him know my wife was available to him which was my duty. I really respect the black male population for making me so happy about them fucking my wife whenever they wanted even passenger around to other black men like a whore which she was for them anyway.

if he s strange ,can you advice me how you would let him know that your wife is available?
I have no problem talking with any black man in a bar or a gas station or wherever .I start a small conversation with them then ask them if they've ever had a white woman that opens the door for any conversation about most anything as soon as I find out they are interested in fucking a white woman I tell them I know one that would let them do it without telling them it's my wife. After they make the original connection then I tell them the woman is my wife and welcome to have her any time they want .

i want him to dominant my wife treat her like a bitch,when i caome home i want toI found her panties and the fasteners pulled
I was the boss where I work I could send black man to my home anytime I wanted which were usually every day I would always tell them to make sure that they fuck my wife real good and bareback .

Back