What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Many times my woman swallows my cum, she likes its taste, she does has sex only for the cum, so whenever I fuck her I don't ejaculate in side her pussy but deep in her throat. So she doesn't get any chance to be pregnant.

12binnu2gmail.com

Problem with is that, unless you use condoms, there is still the possibility of a small amount of sperm being mixed into your precum. So even though you might be withdrawing before having an orgasm and ejaculating, you could still cause a pregnancy.

I also agree with this. I'd be pleased to see my wife with black men if that's what she wanted. From there, the decision to go bareback or not would be hers (and theirs!). Given that she's unprotected, it doesn't take a genius to see that if she were to ever do this, result might be having black babies.

While having black babies isn't the goal (at least, not for me), I can accept it as a result.

You bring up a good point, being that making a baby is not your goal but a risk that you accept. I can understand people that post really radical things on this topic, that the fantasy is a major turn on etc. But to me the real value of this thread is when posts have been relatively 'real'. I am sure that most of the ubber-subbie posts wanting this as a goal are purely fantasy driven, which is fine. But reality and fantasy are different things, and frankly need to be.

As I have previously written, if our wives take us up on the offer to allow them to have extra marital relationships and sex then we ought to expect that we will have no say in that relationship. If we expect to control her relationship with her lover then we are guilty of 'topping from the bottom'. I don't really want to get into a debate about the connections (or lack) of cuckoldry and submissiveness. Some may not agree, but to me there is an implied submissive role assumed when we ask our wives to open their sex to another man. When we ask our women to be with other men while we remain fully faithful to them, we are essentially giving them a total green light to act as a single woman. I think a lot of men here want to think that they can be okay with this, while simultaniously expecting to have a say in their wife's extra marital relationships. Accept that you will have no say in your wife's relationships or do not offer her the freedom in the first place.

The above stated, know that sex really does mean different things to men and women. I could be wrong, and would very much like for the women of the forum to post on this tangent, but I truly believe that for a lot of women sex and the chance of procreation are always linked. I am not saying that women always want to get pregnant when they have sex. Rather, I think that women are much more attuned to the possibility that any sexual encounter can lead to all the promise and complications that are pregnancy. Men really do not view that possibility with the same sense of reality that women do, IMHO.

So when a woman has sex with a man, I believe, she always is cognisant of the always present chance that she will be permenantly connected with you though procreation. The chance may be slight, and lowered by using birth control. But I think that women always think (at least in passing) about the fact that they are opening themselves up in the deepest sense to this man that is inside of them. Is it really surprising that when the man that they love lowers himself to a beta role while promoting another man to a sexual Alpha role that she could easily open herself up to the seed of the Alpha man? Even if they are still using birth control, and pregnancy is not planned, it is my supposition that whenever a woman opens her sex to a man she is implying that she is open to the possibility of pregnancy.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

that is the best thing any white husband or ******* could see his wife or ******* pregnant by a black man

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

The maximum pleasure! I would be at his service...

The maximum pleasure! I would be at his service...
it would've been my ultimate thrill if my wife got pregnant by a black man and I didn't know which one did it. My wife tried real hard to get pregnant by black men she got off the pill and just fucked black men only until she was pregnant the sad part is the pregnancy did not last too long. She got pregnant three times by various black men either one of us knew which guy got her pregnant but they all ended up in miscarriage followed by a hysterectomy .will both very disappointed because my wife wanted a black baby to show all the white people that she fucking and would have been real proud to bring this baby up as our own at no cost to a black man .
In my opinion black man should not incur any financial costs for fucking any white woman married or not the husband or ******* should bear the entire expense for bringing that baby up.
The only obligation the black man has is to keep fucking our white women without the worry of it costing him anything .

it would've been my ultimate thrill if my wife got pregnant by a black man and I didn't know which one did it. My wife tried real hard to get pregnant by black men she got off the pill and just fucked black men only until she was pregnant the sad part is the pregnancy did not last too long. She got pregnant three times by various black men either one of us knew which guy got her pregnant but they all ended up in miscarriage followed by a hysterectomy .will both very disappointed because my wife wanted a black baby to show all the white people that she fucking and would have been real proud to bring this baby up as our own at no cost to a black man .
In my opinion black man should not incur any financial costs for fucking any white woman married or not the husband or ******* should bear the entire expense for bringing that baby up.
The only obligation the black man has is to keep fucking our white women without the worry of it costing him anything .
Yes, of course !!!

suure ,the finance its for us white boys,i agree totally with you:blackheart:

every husband or ******* should make sure that females in his family are dating black men only except for reproducing white females for future black men[/quot
i will be proud to have a back males with our females,in my opinion every white family most have one

yes she will be his wife but only in bed,and for sure we need to support them .
as far as I'm concerned my wife could be his wife as long as he watched her could do whatever he wants with her even sharing her with his friends and other black men. He would be doing me a real big favor if he passed her around to all his black friends so I could jerk off just thinking about what they are doing to her .

Back