What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Why not create a club for parents with black children. Wherever people share experiences and those who have black children and those who are just planning. If people knew that they could get advice or support, a lot more people would go from fantasy to practice.
the only people with that in mind are fakes or fantasy dreamers they have no idea of the actual ramifications and dealing with the reality when it happens to you

the only people with that in mind are fakes or fantasy dreamers they have no idea of the actual ramifications and dealing with the reality when it happens to you
Most, but not all. We all dream about something. If a person dreams about something, then soon he will not prevale life without it. The idea is to help those who really want it.

I see that this subject has been posted many times on the board. So I will copy below the same response I did on another thread. But in reality if your wife turns up pregnant there's not a whole lot you can do but make some choices at that point.

Here's what I posted before.

As someone that has kind of gone thru this I can tell you that for me it was both devastating and such a turn on.

We thought a steady lover was the right thing for us. She developed an emotional attachment to him and became very confused about her emotions. We separated and she went to live with her sister to try to figure things out but kept right along fucking her lover. In a very short time about 30 days of separation he got her preg. I still remember the phone call. She said (you have a min? I thing we need to get divorced i'm pregnant). I was devastated and turned on at same time. A very strange dynamics.

I have no idea what I would have done if we stayed together and she was pregnant with his baby.

Last edited:
I would raise the baby as my own and we would just tell other people that she got pregnant while we were taking a short break from our relationship and then decided to get back together anyway. That's why the thought of wearing a condom while she lets BBC cum inside of her is unbearably hot to me, so that if/when an accident happens we know for sure she's going to have a black baby!

We used the same explanation, and I used a condom. Perhaps some people believed our explanation about a break in our relationship. Now Chris is pregnant again, and it'll be obvious to everyone what's going on.

e23b51bb-3989-4d21-a912-422e3a30a194.jpg

Why not create a club for parents with black children. Wherever people share experiences and those who have black children and those who are just planning. If people knew that they could get advice or support, a lot more people would go from fantasy to practice.

You are absolutely right. In the beginning people hesitate a lot and are afraid of having a black baby. My wife and I chatted with other members here who already had Africanized children, or they had a strong desire to breed interracially. My wife was never in doubt that she wanted to do it. It was a great comfort for me to talk with other people in the same situation. Today I am very happy that we decided to have a biracial kid.

IMG_1710.GIF

I would raise the baby as my own and we would just tell other people that she got pregnant while we were taking a short break from our relationship and then decided to get back together anyway. That's why the thought of wearing a condom while she lets BBC cum inside of her is unbearably hot to me, so that if/when an accident happens we know for sure she's going to have a black baby!

You're both doing the right thing. I think that it is the responsibility of the white couple to take care of the children that are had between a white wife and the black men she breeds with. I believe that breeding black is one of the best and most important thing a white woman can/should do. Also, I believe that in a cuckold relationship, that no matter who the wife gets pregnant with, it is the responsibility of the wife and her husband to raise and care for the baby. Just makes sense to me. And yes, you should not be having 63838 children, but within reasonable limits of your financial stability. IMG_20171028_203141.jpg tumblr_om0k66pHrm1w695o8o1_500.png IMG_20171030_185851.jpg IMG_20171030_190223.jpg

You're both doing the right thing. I think that it is the responsibility of the white couple to take care of the children that are had between a white wife and the black men she breeds with. I believe that breeding black is one of the best and most important thing a white woman can/should do. Also, I believe that in a cuckold relationship, that no matter who the wife gets pregnant with, it is the responsibility of the wife and her husband to raise and care for the baby. Just makes sense to me. And yes, you should not be having 63838 children, but within reasonable limits of your financial stability. View attachment 1530100 View attachment 1530101 View attachment 1530102 View attachment 1530103
Yes, it's responsible to breed interracially. And of course the cuckold should take care of the *******.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

6aeb5472-7ecf-4d3b-b06c-d98ae6187a50.gif

We are not looking to get pregnant, but I let all my BBC go bareback if they want. If it were to happen, we would naturally raise the baby as our own and love it just the same. These are the choices we make and if you do not like potential consequences then maybe this isn't for you.
As it is, not sure if our two ******* are my hubby's, because I had other lovers (white, with their knowledge) while we were trying to conceive.
wow. were they your husband's friends? and you said with their knowledge, so they knew they were competing with your husband and other men? so you're not just a sexy slutwife, but a MILF as well. pretty damn hot! how do you find time to take care of all the bbc with ******* running around? sounds like a lot of logistics and dedication to the lifestyle

I love this picture too, very much a reflection of our first pregnancy. Although it was with a white bull, it was a special experience knowing the baby growing in her was not mine.
Yes, it's definitely a special experience. It's very exciting for me that Chris ' belly will soon begin to grow again.
I guess you consider your baby to be your own baby? At least I consider Julia to be MINE.
d1205214-fc49-4165-ba75-ae3fec79954b.jpg

i agree sissy cuckold should be tattooed
when i was married i wanted my ex to get me tattooed by she never did.
there are a lot of different designs i feel it should be up to the Queen (and or her bulls) how the cuckold should be marked (not the cuckold)
we all would not want the same tattoo :)
You can do what you wish but you can only speak for yourself. If it works for you . wonderful,

Back