What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

sounds like he is not yours...
which honestly would be my preference... but either way not knowing makes it so you can fantasize about it ...;)
Both ******* do not look like me at all. It is possible that none are mine.
Just wondering if we will have a black kid at some point. My wife never uses BC and goes by her ovulation cycle, so there is always a slight chance for a mishap.

Both ******* do not look like me at all. It is possible that none are mine.
Just wondering if we will have a black kid at some point. My wife never uses BC and goes by her ovulation cycle, so there is always a slight chance for a mishap.

I wish you luck
honestly if it was me i would definitely want a black baby (if she was willing) i would love that the whole worlk would know that i was cuckold and had a hot wife.
honestly i cant think of a better gift that a wife can give her husband.
i would spoil, pamper, and see that "our" black baby was loved and wanted for nothing (well not only a black baby but any baby of course)

As a hot wife who only had babies with my bull, it is a great experience in denying your cuck hubby a chance of ******* hood.... if she turns up pregnant you should be happy for her and yourself and make sure to do whatever necessary to bring the baby to this world.
Also you should let the world know that you wife has been black bred... so the world can see what a proud hubby you are.
I 100℅ agree with you. The best part of this type of lifestyle is the fact that the wife has the ability to have all her needs met while the only role for the husband is to provide for the wife and be supportive. More white wives need to openly date their black lovers and boyfriends.

Last edited:
I am fine with that. That's what I signed up for. Judging by how many times we had sex vs. with her lovers, I think it is 50/50 whether they are mine.
Funny enough, while I am 4" hard, our ******* who is 16 years is easily 6" soft. Not sure where he got that from.
What does your ******* say about your small dick?

And whites should start their daughters off with black men.
Exactly! As fun and entertaining as white extinction sounds to many people, including us, the reality is this: white extinction benefits no one. However, if people would realize the benefits of white girls and utilize white girls as resource the world would be a much better place. White girls are the ultimate tool that can used in various ways.

I dont think every race is going to remain intact... Future will see an amalgamation of various race...And survival of the fittest.
Yep and the white gene is recessive, everyone knows that. Whites could go extinct eventually, but as I have said before, it would not be a good thing. There is so much use that can made with white girls, which would be much better than whites going extinct.

I dont think every race is going to remain intact... Future will see an amalgamation of various race...And survival of the fittest.
The director of Fifth Element made it a point to get interracial extras for this reason.

And we already see blends in large numbers in areas colonized by the Spaniards. Latin America has a blend of European and Native Americans.

My wife is technically biracial. She is half Native American and half European. Most people would never guess the Native unless they know the physical traits.

Hello. We are a White couple, and so far, she have only have a White lover. I dont Think, there would be a very big issue if she get pregnant with him. It would pass, as my baby. Nobody would ever find out. My wife have never been with a black male so far.
My wife's current bull is also white and actually resembles me so that wouldn't be an issue for us either !

I would raise the baby as my own and we would just tell other people that she got pregnant while we were taking a short break from our relationship and then decided to get back together anyway. That's why the thought of wearing a condom while she lets BBC cum inside of her is unbearably hot to me, so that if/when an accident happens we know for sure she's going to have a black baby!

Last edited:
Back