What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

This is something that is different depending on each couple and their personal situation. It would probably be really bad for most couples if this were to happen. For us, there may be some difficulty initially with explaining the circumstances, but we'd be happy to have the baby. Pregnancy is always a risk of sex. It is actually the whole purpose of it. We are very aware of that fact. You take precautions as necessary, but things can happen.

This is something that is different depending on each couple and their personal situation. It would probably be really bad for most couples if this were to happen. For us, there may be some difficulty initially with explaining the circumstances, but we'd be happy to have the baby. Pregnancy is always a risk of sex. It is actually the whole purpose of it. We are very aware of that fact. You take precautions as necessary, but things can happen.
It's not easy to explain, but we're both very happy that we did it.

IMG_1710 (1).GIF

Yes, most cucks would benefit from it.
If the cuck has an orgasm, his mindset changes. He gets afraid. Am I doing the right thing. If he's still aroused he enjoys the show.

When Chris dropped the pill, I was most often in chastity to prevent me from jerking off.

But I could sometimes orgasm even if I was in chastity. In a breeding session Michael said this just before he ejaculated in Chris: Here it comes, a black baby for both of you. This was simply too much for me. I orgasmed in my chastity device. Just like this.

e8baff2c-9783-40b6-8f49-1187d4a864d9.jpg
74028e1c-d29b-4a2b-8edf-620b63a32689.jpg
c24a2ba5-b3eb-40e2-a21a-4c937536e837.gif

Yes, most cucks would benefit from it.
If the cuck has an orgasm, his mindset changes. He gets afraid. Am I doing the right thing. If he's still aroused he enjoys the show.

When Chris dropped the pill, I was most often in chastity to prevent me from jerking off.

But I could sometimes orgasm even if I was in chastity. In a breeding session Michael said this just before he ejaculated in Chris: Here it comes, a black baby for both of you. This was simply too much for me. I orgasmed in my chastity device. Just like this.

View attachment 1547932
View attachment 1547928
View attachment 1547935
The woman is Ashton Gray and she is sexy.

Back