What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I often chat with white couples who either have or want to have biracial *******.
The couples who have biracial *******, tell me that it's the best thing that has happened to their marriage.
When couples get pregnant with a black baby, they tell me how happy they are that they made that decision. Their happiness is contagious, and it makes me think about how lucky I have been myself.

7922e191-ee84-47e1-ad1f-b72851d874a2.gif

Last edited:
To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

This would be my reaction.

Interracial-Art-1-6.jpg fb6cdca9-1cba-4263-ac9e-c3d456b5db59.png 9fbc309f-af84-4ada-8c74-fa4dc11b7a4f.gif

You're missing out of something awesome in your life. Having a biracial kid is amazing. And the time when your partner is pregnant is outstanding.
View attachment 1544026

I respect your point of view, but I must say its not for everyone.

Some couples don't want *******, and that choice is up to them. Some cannot afford children, either. Having a baby requires financial stability and not everyone is at a point in their life where its even a consideration.

"Missing out" is not a meaningful argument. My wife and I decided against having *******. We enjoy our time together and our sex life as much as possible, but we have no desire to create *******. We like the freedom we have. The house is peaceful and quiet, theres no random viruses brought home from school infecting us, we can go out whenever we want without needing a babysitter. Our home is clean and stays clean. No random messes to clean up. We like our life without ******* and its not something we'll ever compromise on for a third party. We put each other before anyone else. We're definitely not missing out. We have intimacy and happiness and thats all that matters.

I respect your point of view, but I must say its not for everyone.

Some couples don't want *******, and that choice is up to them. Some cannot afford children, either. Having a baby requires financial stability and not everyone is at a point in their life where its even a consideration.

"Missing out" is not a meaningful argument. My wife and I decided against having *******. We enjoy our time together and our sex life as much as possible, but we have no desire to create *******. We like the freedom we have. The house is peaceful and quiet, theres no random viruses brought home from school infecting us, we can go out whenever we want without needing a babysitter. Our home is clean and stays clean. No random messes to clean up. We like our life without ******* and its not something we'll ever compromise on for a third party. We put each other before anyone else. We're definitely not missing out. We have intimacy and happiness and thats all that matters.
I agree. People don't want the same things in life. And most decisions have advantages.

Back