What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Its a personal choice, and one we weighed carefully. We would not be willing to raise a baby of our own creation, we will not consider doing so for anyone brought into our bed. Children are not for everyone, theres a lot of responsibility to consider in that equation. Its not as simple as just taking the risk and accepting the outcome.

Its a personal choice, and one we weighed carefully. We would not be willing to raise a baby of our own creation, we will not consider doing so for anyone brought into our bed. Children are not for everyone, theres a lot of responsibility to consider in that equation. Its not as simple as just taking the risk and accepting the outcome.
Yes, having children is a huge responsibility. It should be considered carefully.

It would hurt, but in the end she would be happy. She would have a huge beautiful baby in her tummy and it would feel natural and amazing for her. And as a white guy it is good to come to terms with how life should be and that it would eventually happen. Every white man should support their wives/girlfriends to making that amazing jump to getting pregnant. It's only right

It would hurt, but in the end she would be happy. She would have a huge beautiful baby in her tummy and it would feel natural and amazing for her. And as a white guy it is good to come to terms with how life should be and that it would eventually happen. Every white man should support their wives/girlfriends to making that amazing jump to getting pregnant. It's only right
I certainly enjoy it. In the beginning I was afraid, but Chris insisted that we should do what we both wanted. I am glad that she had more courage than I had. de8ae9eb-d3f2-48a2-883c-e85ea9a092e8.jpg

Back